Sunday, June 22, 2008

21st June 2008~
PROGRAM JADI! Woke up at 6.25am -.-
I lie down on the bed kept on thinking what day was it. Whether I should be going to school early in the morning or I should sleep. Hmm, after 10 minutes then finally agree to myself that I should be getting up at 8.30am -.-
Thats me again. Old lame me!
Then woke up again at 8.15am. Just get up and erm..do nothing? Hmm, yea. Doing nothing is kinda fun. You get to relax your brain =)
Then get ready and off to school for Program Jadi. Like usual. Dad brings me to school. First, go to Gor geh class. He didn't follow though. Hmm, don't know for what reason.
Then Pn Sakinah, Mariamah and Gor class teacher were there. Then I sat beside dad to hear Gor's class teacher's comment on Gor. Hmm, wah she keep praising him. She say his attitude in class very good. Damn polite and all. But playful and not serious in studies. Thats all? Wah, good comments lerh! Damn proud of him =)
Teacher say if he try harder he sure can make it de. So after that off to my class. So many people. Waited lorh. My turn reach liao. Can't find my file -.- Zadou. Stupid teacher lerh. She put one pile here, then one pile there. So luen wan. Shyt her larh.
Then found liao. She just show my dad the result. Wasai, she didn't change my marks! -.-
Hate her man! I ask her. Kenapa cikgu tak tukar markah saya. Then she terus say, Owh, maaf. Saya lupa. Wah, sabar je larh me. Then she show then she straight ask to sign and....thats it? Yea, then she didn't say anything liao. Assuming my dad will leave his seat. You think he will arh?
He's the one that will ask the most question bout everything!
So he ask bout me larh. Then he keep comparing my marks with HEma -.-
Then teacher ask me to ask her how she study.
Then teacher say larh. You must be close with all the teachers. Then ask all the teachers for tips on how to score. She say tak mungkin the teachers will tell the whole class ma. Wah, then that time I thought to myself. Hmm, if the teacher really care for the class she teach, sure she will tell the whole class ma. For what that single individual wanna be close to the teacher for? 0.o
Stupid man!
Me and my dad planned to eat at mamak outside school geh. Then saw got nasi lemak stall. Dad want buy kuih. Guess what? He forgot bring wallet. So I paid for the kuih. Swts larh.
Then what owh? Go mamak merh? Go home larh! Also bo lui. Chiak ha mik larh -.-
Reach home. Dad say go Cuepacs eat. Ok larh. He take wallet. Off to Cuepacs mamak.
Wah, roti telur = rm1.70
Didn't know that.
Then dad say want go popular buy books for me. Just cause teacher say need do more exercises -.-
So went LM. I want go pharmacy. As in Guardian or Watson. Went there ask for recommendation on my face.
RESULTS = No recommendation -.-ll
Sales girl comment = Rest and drink more water.
Mum = Sleep early
Dad = Errr....its normal for growing teenager.
So just leave it lorh. Then went Popular bought a few books. Then balik.
Reach home at 1pm. Start polish. Dad go buy lunch. Balik, makan.
Then BB. Hmm. As usual. Love Bible class. DOn't know why though.
Then drill. Wah, damn long. But fun =]
Love drill!
After dismiss suppose to meet Seph for discussion for the worship team de. But no time. Straight rush home. In the car stripping =x
Not as in stripping strip.
Nvm. No need explanation I guess.
Reach home at 6.10pm. Then bathe and get ready already 6.25pm. Straight leave house. Finish mass at 8.30pm. Send gor to CC then go Tesco. Wah, I got hold of the trolley. Damn sien. Everytime shop also I sure alone de. So I use the trolley go ronda here and there. Push like damn fast. Too sien nothing to do xD
Then dinner at 10.30pm -.-
Actually I after BB also hungry liao de. Remember HJ, right after dismiss I told you I damn hungry right. But ate dinner at 10.30pm -.-
Siao!
Then reach home at 11 gua~
Then forgot what I did liao. No memory at all -.-
22nd June 2008
Then morning wake up at 8am. Do homework. Cause mum say if want go youth and song practice then must do homework first. Ok lorh. Wake up do till 10am. Then get ready for SS. 10.45 leave house. Change class liao -.-
Now at St. Clare room. Today Sandra teach. Wah, she so serious -.-
Finish at 12.30pm. Dad was waiting at the field. I didn't know. When he drove down I ask him why didn't come down take me. He ask me back why can't go up -.-
Just tiam lorh. Then on my way back, wah lecture again. He ask why nowadays BB got Friday and Sunday wan. I just tiam nia. He say make sure it doesn't effect my studies lorh. Then ma agree lorh.
Then reach home at 12.55. Dad ask to eat something. I only had time to eat 2 oreo. Hehe.
Then go church. Youth then eat. I ate 1 bun, 1 small piece of cake. Then start song practice. Then finish, Sir send me home. Hmm. Reach home, mum ajak go out. Walk lorh. Go suntex town buy stuffs. Wah, I felt like fainting for one moment -.-
Then reach home. Online. Do nothing. Sien liao. Haiz.
WAh, til here I lazy explain liao. Sleepy liao. Still got homework to finish. Haiz. Better go do.

Btw, my mum finger don't know why eh. Like this de. Kesian her lorh. Can't do work.
Today I help her wash the dish =)

No comments: