Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today another boring yet sien day -.-
Woke up as usual and went to school like normal. In school nothing much happen. Again, the whole gang eat nasi lemak together in class. Again no teacher scold xD
Yesh!! Finally APPROVED! =) Get to go for the course! Yezza! Get to be away for 2 days! Hehe.
Hmm..what happen today? Aish, I remember seeing Cm for like twice nia. After that he disappear -.-
Other than that, Pn Gnanambal say I'm cute. Omgosh, she said it in front of everyone. I was blushing I think xD [Ignore this!]
Then I remember Pn Melati asked me to read my karangan to the whole class. Damn larh. Haiz. I don't why but the last time feeling came back. Don't wanna explain panjang lebar. Those who often read will know larh. If don't know then too bad larh.
Hmm, then En Remi did some stupid joke larh. He's so damn funny larh xD
He let us out early. Haha.
Btw, get Bio result today. Haiz.
Updates on results....
Bm - ?
Bi - 77
Ma - 73
Mt - 75
Bio - 54
Chem - 52
Phy - ?
Est - ?
Moral - 76
Sj - ?
Haiz..so far 3A 2C..haiz..so damn cha lerh!! T.T
Today reach home at 2.15pm. Damn late! Then wanted to eat. Taking rice time Brig call, then dad call -.-
Take rice at 2.30 but start eating at 2.55 -.-
Then Yang call, ask what time go church. Zadao, that time I baru start eating xD
Then after I eat str8 go church lorh. Wash the tents. Then sit and lepak xD
Then go back and rest lorh. Nothing much larh. Damn boring. I miss chatting with Hjon and Cm!!
haiz.

No comments: