Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today CM birthday!! =)

Happy birthday to u.

Happy birthday to u.

Happy birthday to my dear CM.

Happy birthday to u.

^^
There you go. Leng zhai ma? xD Ps I stole your pic without telling you =x


Wish you all the best in life and do not give up easily! When you need me I'll be there for you always. DUDE! =)


Anyway, today's drama competition. Represent district lerh! GO HULU LANGAT! xD

Yesterday slept early, around 11pm cause wasn't feeling well. Had sore throat and also headache. Today still got larh. But less liao. So then woke up at 5.15 today cause mum say she want send me to school. So then reach school at 6.15am gua. See no one at gate de. Damn scary!
So then go in. Lynn practising her voice projection. Wah, from koko room shout xD
So funny =)
Then slowly people come liao. Gin come then we went buy food. As usual, I bought nasi lemak lorh. Hehe.
Then we left school at around 7am. Wah, damn early -.-
Reach SMK Tmn Sea at 8.05am. We thought we were late. But other schools more late -.-
So ate breakfast first lorh. Too bad the five of us didn't get free food so we gotta buy our own food. Haiz. So eat finish liao go for competition. Hmm, first few not very interesting larh. Like damn lame nia. Got one bout the plane crash wan damn nice. The girl so damn cute lerh. Haha. She f1 nia. Won best actress! xD
Geng lorh.
Then wait and wait and wait. Finally our turn. From inside we see. Suppose cannot video record wan. But me arh, normal larh, bad girl ma. So I go record! xD
But in the end we didn't win larh. Haiz. Nvm larh. Top 10 ma xD
So after comp, we all waited for bus like normal larh. Play limbo xD
So lame man! Then got up bus, me and Gurv sat together ^^
But after a while Gurv and Lynn started taking pics of people sleeping. Gin first victim! Then Brig, followed by Hem and Irfanah! Hehe. Then the guys larh. After Gurv left her seat, I took the whole 2 places. I slept larh xD
Then reach school before 5 or after 5? Not sure larh. Then put the props in the school. Then Hem's mum reach liao. Follow her home lorh. Her mum left me at Nyky bookshop cause I wanted to buy things. Then I walk home lorh. Tired? Nah.
Btw, results..hmm..
CM and TK say I got quite high for bm paper 2..hmm..if its true then good larh. Sree also said the same thing. Btw, I think I going camp. Arif Fikri also gua. Not sure. If not why he called me? But I was rushing home so didn't stop to ask why. Hope I can go lorh. First time representing school lerh!! =)
Thats all for today I think. Nothing much happen also de.

No comments: