Friday, June 13, 2008

Another boring day that's coming to an end
Without no doubts its boring and meaningless
Another 10 minutes walk around the park
As I enter my house my mum greets me with a big smile and a 'hi'
Walking in like nobody's business I look back at her and smile
Hiding everything behind those smiles and words
Tomorrow,
Another rushing day in my life
After a while I got use to it
Not leaving a single minute nor second for me to breathe
To see my friend in confussion and depression
It breaks my heart to look at a joyful yet funny girl like that
But what is in her mind?
To be depress in such a way
Eventhough I knew but how can I help?
I'm not an expert in everything nor anything
What I know is to comfort her and spend time with her
She tells me everything but why is it so hard to tell her anything?
Maybe I've changed but I've never notice it
If only I knew what tomorrow has in store for me
If only I can read people's mind and take action before everything disappear
If only I think before I act
If only there was a machine that can turn back time
I would go back and change everything
But if I go back I might not be here anymore
Being alive and loved is a blessing for me
I once was near death
But thank God I'm still here to write and express
Theres no twist and turn in this post
I got bored and decided to make it more creative
Its all straight to the point and somehow meaningless
My voice is gone and my writting skill improved
I'll be writting more than I will be talking
Reading more is better than listening
Again another phone call from her
My beloved friend
Telling me all her difficulties in life
I told her to forget bout it and move on
She told me she can't forget bout it
But I know its easy for her
Like how she forgot her first, second and also third
But now she's like drowning in an ocean
Waiting for someone to pull her up
But she knows I'll always be there to be her guide and to hold her hands if she falls
Giving advice is easy but to put it in action myself is more difficult than opening a coconut with your bare hands
A change in life often happens more than you ever realise
Either change for good or for bad
Whether others accept you or not
Is not for you to decide
Everything is in God's hand except you don't believe in Fate

No comments: