Saturday, June 14, 2008

My 100th post! =)

Story time kidssss~ ^^
Another trophy to my collection =)

Happy days...Today morning woke up at 6.30 FOR NOTHING!! =(
Brig larh. She told me must be in church by 7.30am. So I went before 7.30. No one there geh. Only a few anties. Haiz. Then help them do things larh. Sandra say community service. All form 4 has to do 10 hours of community service?? 0.o so much arh? Haiz. Sandra's rule. Gotta obey -.-
So did some tying of balloons. Then there was prayer and the games begun.
My team mates -----
1. Thanusha
2. Sharon
3. Asha
4. Sarah
5. Anne Marie
6. Teresa
7. Joanne
AND ME LORH! ^^

So then the games started. First game draw. Second game my team won. Third game my team won. Overall my team won champion! =) Nice!!~~
Hehe. So then game with teachers. Hmm. What comment? They say don't play rough but they're the ones that push all their way through to get the damn ball -.-
Nevermind larh. Play for fun nia ma. Then eat lorh. My favourite part xD
Eat nasi lemak again!! =x Morning eat hotdog bun ^^
I 5 days in a row eat nasi lemak liao xD
Then suddenly they call take prize worh. Zadou, I eating lerh -.-
Then take lorh. Get trophy and CHOCOLATES!!
Hehe. So then it all ended at erm 11.3o? Called my dad but I reach home at 12pm.
Then I realised I haven't memorise all the lyrics and I'm the back up singer. Damn.
Then start looking for it larh. Open youtube for 'Hari Ini' and also 'Still'.
Couldn't find 'Qu Shi Xian' though.
Then saw Hjon online. He also can't find. The good thing is I did not gave up. I kept on searching til I finally found it on Imeem! =)
Then practice til like 2.05pm. While singing I practice. While practising I polish xD
Do two things at once xD
Then go BB lorh. Today didn't kena pump =) Haha. First time in sq 2 xD
Then greet Sir Tan time suddenly he ask me I okay or not. Erm, don't I look okay today? 0.o
Then when fellowship time suddenly the LCD can't use lerh. Haiz. Then Sir Loh try to lengahkan masa. Then me, Lye and Hjon over there practice xD
Damn last minute lorh we all xD
But ok larh. But sing wrong. Ps gila. Then started Bible class.
Before that Ric gave me 2 pieces of paper. One mine and one more TK geh. Guess what?
LOOK...

Haiz..see larh what happen??? -.-

Tk wan wrote there 'Copy cat' xD zadou -.-

Then start bible class. I remember learn bout the 5000 and 4000 people de. Then watch the slide show. Then got badge class. Fireman lift. Haha. I don't know what happen. I think I pulled my damn vein -.-

From arm, go to left back -.-

The pain moves xD wakaka.

Then drill. Today Sir Tan teach. Nice. Strict enough =)

But most of it I also don't know de. So just follow. Anyway, I love drill, so no problem for me ^^

Then after drill go back liao. No dismiss, no sd T.T

Haiz. Was supposed to go to church for mass but dad didn't make it home in time. So x jadi go. Stay at home. Want play maple de but damn lagg. Don't want play. Eat. Lolx. Then now online lorh. Anyway, that day forgot to upload a few pics.


Eventhough this pic is not perfect but I still love her =)

A bunch of crazy people who just love to post! =)

From left, Gin's half, Brigs, Hema, Gurv and my half ^^

Sweet memories. Although we did not get 3rd, 2nd or 1st but we got 4th =) Among 10 schools!

No comments: