Sunday, June 15, 2008

The phrase for today is..
"If you can't face the problem then solve the problem"
Hmm..how do you rephrase that? Haiz.
Hate emo season man! Eventhough it has never occured in my life. Somehow it existed in my life recently. Damn all those problems that can't be solved! How am I supposed to face it? And I can't even solved it. Its like an addmaths question larh. Damn hard. And its only basic. How to go deeper? Go deeper liao den ma can die jorh? T.T
Haiz.
CM say I always got probs don't want tell him. And I don't show if I'm sad or happy. So next time you guys wanna know whether I'm sad or happy, read my pm larh. Everything is written there.
Haiz. Today nothing happen also. Say nia Father's Day. Didn't celebrate. Morning dad got meeting. After meeting, dad and mum went out. Buy car. Haiz. Another car -.-
So what I did whole day? Nothing. Tomorrow going for course. Haven't pack anything also. Haiz. Ah girl! Why you so lazy geh?? Jason gor gor say you cannot lazy de arh!! T.T Miss him damn much man! I love his advice! Haiz.
Omgosh, my voice!! Now got flu liao worse larh. I don't look like myself, I don't sound like myself.
Who has conquere me? Omgosh, I'm regreting for everything larh. When will it come back? Or can I say, when will I come back? Miss me!! T.T
Got nothing else to say. Til tuesday. Chiows for now.

No comments: