Monday, June 23, 2008

Its Monday again. Old lame monday!
The day me and Leng lui hate the most -.-
Cause gotta stay back in school. Spend almost the whole day in school.
So school starts. Slept during assembly. Damn sien. Don't know what the heck happen larh.
Wanted to go up APD help de. But too many people liao. Then don't want go up then create problem lorh. CM! HJ! I want tugas with you all lerh! Haiz.
Start school time. Wah, Sej bo finish -.- Normal larh. Reach class rush to do lorh. Till teacher came in. Then started lesson. I was rushing to do Chem too. -.-
Went library do. Then me and HJ discuss bout the sq activity -.-
Btw, HJ, Shagee say thanks for helping her draw ^^
After school. Ate with Shagee.
Then start duty. Actually I susun book de. Then Chun Kit ask me go jaga counter. Then, yay! No need susun worh. Damn happy lorh =)
Yor, Hj! First book fell on my face -.- Then himpit me to the shelf -.- Stupid didi! Then sumore ask me susun book worh! -.-
Cm! Don't tell Hj our pss secret! xD xD
Let him ask desperately xD
Bet he not gonna ask anymore..LOL
Today duty damn syok lorh. Me, HJ and CM talk talk talk nia. Didn't really do anything also. I just write I duty counter nia. But most of the time not there also xD
Then the girl come disturb CM again xD xD
HE damn scared. LOL. Don't dare to look at her also. Then we shared our small time experience lorh. Tadika wan damn funny lorh.
Then balik liao. I tumpang Shagee so wait with her. Wah, we talked bout so many things. Mostly bout future. I ask her larh. If 2 people get married, get children, become old, retire, children have their own family, everyday the old couple sit at home, face same person everyday, got nothing to talk about liao then what happens...
Guess what she said??
She say......
Change partner larh ....Wah, zadou!! -.-ll
She damn anti-boys de lorh. But she say Cm all very good boy de =)
Cm, she praise you arh! haha.
Then come back liao..Fast fast do homework. Then can online =)

No comments: