Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally opening this again after 4 days. I know 4 days isn't that long. But for a blogger like me, its kinda long. In these 4 days. Many things happen. Either for good or bad. Nothing really changed.
Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.
Life's bored. As for what Hema said. Life is bored. She say get married -.-
I don't wanna get married -.-
I think I'm getting God's calling LOL
Only Catholics understand what it means xD
GOD'S CALLING -.-
Weird.
Lets change topic.
Actually I damn lazy blog. Eventhough many things happened but nothing seem to be important for me to blog. Nowadays always blog bout emo-ness. I think all the viewers also read till sien d. So for what want blog some more. For those come here, think my post too long. Then better don't read larh. Its my life. I can write bout anything I want. And I can screw my life the way I want. My parents don't even bother. Why do you all care so much? You all are not even related to me. I rather be like last year. Eventhough its nice to have friends around. But sometimes they just disapoint you. And you really get damn hurt. Seriously. You trusted them with all your might.
Its just unbelieveable.
Haiz. Don't want talk too much bout sad things larh. Its just a waste of time to be sad.
Like the bible says. Your life on earth is only temporary. So why bother?
Someone said love isn't forever. So why fall in love and get married and live happily ever after and somehow die one day? Better just be alone for the rest of your life so that you won't be afraid of hurting others when you fall out of love with them.
So here comes stories.
On 26th June 2008, I went to bed at 12am. Right after saying bye to CM tru sms. Right after I fall asleep, here comes a dream.
It was night, at my school bio lab. My friends and I were hiding there cause we were afraid the teachers will find us and rampas our handpon. So then Pavi ask me run. I say no, just buat bodoh. She held my hand and I started running with her. After a while, she changed to Mana. After that, she let go of my hand and there I was standing in between tall and huge blocks of classes. Without any lights on the sidewalk nor on the ceiling. Suddenly I saw someone with a white aura on that person. Normally when you are alone and afraid, you tend to follow the crowd right. So that time only got dat person. So I ran and chase after that person. But to my surprise, that person was running as fast as lightning -.- After chasing him over few block, I saw another image on the other side. This time that person had a red aura. I was confused on whether which should I follow. I know my dream's weird. So then I just continue walking alone. Till I reach one slope. I was up on the edge when I saw one image with long hair and wearing red long dress. I wanted to check whether she was a human or a ghost. So I took out my handpon and started recording. Trying to see from fon, to real life, from fon to real life and from fon......
The next thing I know she came flying right in front of me. I quickly turn back and run. While running I was SMsing someone with the message...
"HELP ME!"
I know that time I was only half asleep so I force myself to wake up and YES I finally got up.
I was so scared that I took my fon and sms CM. Omgosh, thank goodness he replied! If not I think I would have cried!
Other than that, the next day I had another quite bad dream. But in that bad dream got good also larh.
Btw, that morning I went school after my first dream, I told my friends bout it. The next day. Vanessa say she couldn't sleep after hearing bout my dream. Hema and Pavi had nightmare.
-.-
Just cause of one silly dream? LOL
We all had our nitemare and shared it together. Glad we did that. =)
Really thankful that they were there for me.
So Friday arrives. Today had PJ. I didn't know PJ can be so fun. Today bincang bout teenage's probs.
Teacher gave a lot of advice which I will put in mind. I know that's what we are suppose to do. And I know my parents will be glad if I follow all their rules. So from now onwards I'll be their guddie gud girl. I will remain at home, studying, reading, writting and listening. I love my life. Who in the world say I hate it. Just gotta face some halangan. So far I think everything ok. Hmm.
After school, home, eat, wash tent, got bitten by 3 red ants -.- learn how to play that star chess, back home, online, bathe, eat, emo again then blog. And...sleep gua~
NEXT week palang merah exam. Haiz. Pls forget bout all these emoness and get studying girl! Haiz. Hope I pass larh. The history so damn long larh!
HENRY DUNANT!!

No comments: