Sunday, May 11, 2008

Walao, yesterday my msn damn cha lorh the connection. I tried for like 2 hours but couldn't get through! Only got through like 2-3 times nia. After 12am I got fed up. While trying to sign in I made this poem for my mum. I dunno wat I crapped, just simply write something xD Btw, was happy that I was able to finished it. Well I told CM that will post it here. So here it goes..

Dear Mum,
Thank you for bringing me up,
I know you scold and scold til you got fed up,
And I know sometimes you ust wanna give up,
But you know how important it is to bring me up,
I know very well that my stuborn-ness make you very upset,
But I'm trying my best not to make you sad,
I can't control the temper that I have,
So I'm glad that you use the patience that you have,
Your world is my world,
And you know this is real,
I'm sorry for all the wrong things that I've done,
So I hope all the sad feelings in your heart will be gone,
Thank you for treating me as a friend,
And not pushing me to the end,
I know you love me,
And I want you to know that I love you,
I'm sorry that I can't do anything more,
Than to just write you a poem,
So from the bottom of my sincere heart,
I would like to wish you Happy Mother's Day,
And I wish you will be happy every single day!
Saw what I crapped? xD
I was so blank at that moment. I got stuck at line 4 and 8. Haha. But eventually i could continue writing til it reaches line 21.
Kay, after i made thins poem I continue trying to sign in to msn messenger. Haiz. Still can't!
Gave up at 12am and did a card for my mum. Included the poem in it. Finished doing it at 1am. Said goodbye to those I was smsing wit. And tried to sleep. But couldn't. Haiz. So I think i finally fell asleep at 2am. This morning I got up at 7am. I thought my mum got up! But she didn't larh. She was nicely sound asleep in her room. My dad went to the market. So i boiled the water cos my mum wanted to eat half-boiled-egg. So then my dad came home, I asked him how to make de half-boiled-eggs. Since I don't eat it so for what I wanna learn right. Since today is Mother's Day and my mum wanna eat so hafta learn larh. Hmm, then my dad crapped a bit. So fine, I'll follow his advice. Boil the water and pour it into the container. So then my dad go in the room, after a few minutes my mum appears at the kitchen. I was shocked cos how can she wake up so early -.-ll
Haiyo, ruined! breakfast on bed was ruined! Fine, so I asked my mum how to make the eggs larh. She told a totally different thing from my dad. Duh, of cos follow my mum right. She's the expert here xD
So finally did the egg. So here I m blogging everything out. Hmm, anyway I din blog bout what happen yesterday. Uh, well nothing special actually. Just..hmm..a lot special xD
Anyway, I LOVE SIMPLE PLAN! their slow songs rox!
I'm lying down on my bed with the laptop right in front of me listening to Untiltled by Simple Plan! This song rox my world!
I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lyin' here tonight
And I can't stand the pain And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
Chorus:How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes got nowhere to run
the night goes on
as I'm fadin' away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screamin'
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slippin' off the edge
I'm hangin' by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run the night goes on
As I'm fadin' away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Well, now I gonna continue with my day. So long for now! ^^
Posted by me at 9.25am on Sunday, May 11th!

No comments: