Saturday, May 10, 2008

Breaking News!

Omgosh I'm finally shifting house. After 2 years I've waited! But now i don't feel like shifting man! I am so sad when I found out that we might be shifting either in June or July.

*Bad effect
-Can't be the food provider for CM and HJ before song practice.
-Can't walk to BB anytime.
-Can't go school with Sheryl anymore T.T
-Gonna miss my BEC members although i don't really attend BEC prayer meets but i still gonna miss them T.T
-Bus fee too expensive.
-Can't walk home from school anymore (the saddest part!)
-Damn far from school.

*Good effect
-If I shift at June or July then maybe I can make a birthday party! xD (house big enough to PARTY!)
-No more crampled room.
-Nearer to my church.
-Near to many friends' house.
-Going to new BEC. Wish to meet more youths there. Hopefully!
-Bigger house!
-I'll make sure i get a new study table and another table for my precious BABY *laptop* xD
-New couches.
-New door knob! mine spoilt since like 2 years ago -.-ll

Well, the good effects are more than bad huh? Hmm...that's weird. Anyway, gonna fix dat bb problem by learning how to ride a motor. Yang not ur idea okay. Thought of it before liao de. The best thing is that My house will be nearer to others. I heard that Wei Seng's house behind my house nia. Haha...

No comments: