Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So long didn't blog already. Not use to blog already. Don't know what to write. Everyday seem to be too normal. Nothing special. Today is already the 8th day of exam. Another 5 more days. I can't wait for exam to finish. I'm tired of studying and going school to do absolutely nothing. Other than just hanging out with friends during recess just discussing about nearly everything. Starting from this week i rarely open the books and read. Every night its either laptop or TV time. My mum got me addicted to her chinese hong kong dramas. Just because last week i didn't use my hp and asked her to keep my laptop. I can't believe one week could change so much of me. But I think not very long from now I will still be addicted to the internet. Chatting online with friends is way better than staring at the damn TV.
Anway, MY MUM again..got me addicted to salted fish (ham yu) xD
Last sunday she made vege with ham yu. And she said that was the main dish for the say -.-ll
Den monday i stayed back in school, was hoping to study!! Instead end up telling and sharing stories with TK n CM.
Haha. They asked Jean to be the 'saksi' to hear me say that few unreasonable words. It was so lame. Because I said it like 3 to 4 times but Jean was lik sooooo blur! =D
She was like 'she didn't say anything also' xD The blurness of Angela went to her. Haha.
Anyway, that indian girl so 'fai' man!
She so perasan! haha.
Monday was kinda an okay day. Nothing much happened. Except that I came home. Sms a few people. Then when it was 6pm my mum came home. I was just lying down on the floor talking to her when suddenly i fell asleep. After that day, every evening seem to be the same. At 6pm I would just fall on the floor and sleep. xD

K then here comes tuesday. Oh man, I SUCK IN MY BIO PAPER 3!
I can't believe what I've done! Oh Shyt! I'm so gonna make her sad! I don't want her to be sad. Anyway, its all over. No use regreting rite?! So just carry on with my total failure life. Hmm, hoping to get an A for maths, english and also BM. Love BM and maths a lot..i really mean a lot. Don't wanna fail those 2 subs.

So here comes wed. No uniforms today for some special reasons. Hate wearing it though. Haha. Don't know when my mum gonna give me the money to buy the full set. Really love PBSM kawad a lot. But no one is organised enough to take the lead. And I'm not good in shouting. So leave it. Today had EST 1 and also Physics 3. EST was kinda okay. Except for the part they ask the fate of the insect. OMGosh. Die larh, what else. Been eaten up by the plant? Weird man that question. Essay was kinda okay. PHYSICS SUX! Open the paper. I was like 'WTH' . What kind of questions are these. I thought it would be like chemistry 3. I really think among all those paper 3, chemistry was the easiest. You just need to mix and match. xD
I'm not even sure whether I got the experiment right. I'm always doing the wrong experiment. haiz.

Well anyway, I bet with TK something. Erm, he say if i get less than B for Bio then he will do as I say.

That is to hold kat's hand, call her dar and also confess to her! I'm so gonna fail in Bio tomorrow to see that happen!! haha. But if he wins then nothing larh. So i must win. Get below B xD
But still I will try my best to get an A larh. Haha.

Posted by me at 5.07pm on 14th May 2008, wednesday! ^^

No comments: