Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Speaking out is better than keeping everything in a box"
What does this line means?
Am I suppose to spill everything out?
I know these few days my blog is all about complains and life through waves and hills.
But these few days everything seems to be wrong, there are so many ups and downs that I couldn't even handle. A simple down could make me so depress that tears starts to leave my eyes and nights seems to be endless.
Even if I tell someone about it, what's the point? You'll give come and tell me that everything will be ok the next day. For a moment I will feel better but after a while the same 'emo-ness' comes back.
"I'm so sick of my life and I just wanna scream 'HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME'."
"I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare"
Everything seems to be harder as the days pass. Even now its hard to talk to others. There seems to be a wall between us and a distance that separates us.
I know a worser nightmare is about to arive. REPORT CARD DAY! I'm so dead on that particular day. Like I always say after every single exam, 'I promise to do better next time!'
Well..maybe this time I really will do better. I don't wanna go tuition! Really!
Anyway, I found this website that has all the F4 Sejarah notes. I linked it to my profile page. Go open it. Its kinda useful for those who spend more time on pc than books.
Today Teachers' Day. Was kinda happy this morning. But when get to know Chem 2 marks. Haiz. Mood from heaven above fell to hell below. Damn shyt man my result. Feel like dying. How can I improve. I was thinking bout it the damn whole day. When I reach home I on msn. I felt so lazy to chat. I have no idea why. Was........til I fell asleep. Even when I fell asleep it wasn't really a sleep. I keep waking up every single 10 minutes. Shyt man!! What the hell is wrong with me??!!
And whats the point of telling it to you? You don't take a damn! You don't understand what I'm going through.
"Cause we lost it all, nothing last forever, I'm sorry I can't perfect.
Now its just too late, And we can't go back, I'm sorry I can't be perfect!"

No comments: