Friday, May 23, 2008

"Clearness of the water is the best thing ever"
So finally exam is DONE! Done I tell you, done!! I'm so happy that it's finally over. I've suffered for 2 weeks just to stay up and read. Erm, nah, actually only one week xD
Cause the next 2 weeks I go school only read xD
wakaka...today had sej 1 and also svk. I didn't read anything for svk. Could answer though xD
Okay larh that paper. Too bad I didn't know the virus part -.-
Then when recess time don't know why suddenly stomach pain. Tk thought I emo!! -.- I sick larh dude!!
Sej paper was okay I guess. Not really that hard larh. Just a bit confussing. So today Pn Muhairene collected the paper early. Yay for that! She's so nice larh. Its either she gives us more time when we haven't complete or she collects it early if we're done.
So there we were going out of class being all so cheerful and gay!! woohoo..finally the suffering is over!!
So then waited for school bus..In bus nice larh..everyone keep wishing each other..haha..
Then reach home. Aiyo, my mum bought lunch for Lynn too. Too bad she didn't come for lunch. So after a while, TK, HJ and Lynn came. They just came in and chat larh. Hjon slept on the couch -.-
So then I slept off after they left. Then at 4.15 went to church. The meeting haven't finish. Then ma wait lorh. TK ask me to speak mandarin xD
I said 'yi ding' but de 'ding' tersekat xD
haha...
Will try harder next time xD
Josh oso muz speak!! =)
Then started cb lorh. 2 gals play nia -.-
Then when all guys play, wah damn fast they move. I also blurr liao 0.o
Again Hj slept on the couch nerh!! he so easy sleep de..
Then Sir Tan send me home lorh. Now, walao damn sleepy ...
MSN cacat!! argh!!

No comments: