Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"All the world is a stage,
And everyone has their part,
But how was I to know which way they story'd go,
How was I to know...
You'd break my heart."
Hema's word of wisdom - "Practice makes perfect, but no one is perfect, so why practice."
Correct right? Why bother practising when no one can be perfect. Haiz. Guess what. I'm listening to all old songs now. From an album called 'The Power Of Love'. All damn nice songs. Today me and Yang played guessing lyrics.
"Unbreak my heart, say you love me again.
Undo these hurts you caused when you walked out of the door and walked out of my life.
Uncry these tears, I cried so many nights.
Unbreak my heart."
Sien lorh whole day. Morning go school. First was Chem 1. 9 Wrongs!! sad! After chem recess. Didn't go for recess. Lazy walk down. But at 10.50, me, van and shagee went to the toilet and to the canteen. Bought 'keropok lekor'. Eat on the way up. And also in class xD
Then all 'kheng gai'. Cos got nothing to do marh. Not that we gonna read for Pj rite..its just a dumb and irritating subs. Hmm, then exam started. Did like for half an hour then bed time =)
But the weather was damn hot. Was sweating and DAMN sleepy. So i slept, as usual. Then suddenly heard the sir shout.
Anda tidak dibenarkan membaca bahan bercetak. -.-
Den..
Jika anda ingin melanggar peraturan peperiksaan, sila tanggalkan pakaian unit anda.
zadao!! That sir damn strict man!
So then finish school. Normal larh, me, Shagee and Uthaya will talk like no one's business xD
haha...
Then reach home. No lunch. Online. Til 4pm beh tahan d. Cook 2 packet of maggi goreng. Then continue online. Til 7 sumthing went and bathe. Again no dinner -.-ll
Mummy and daddy went for prayer. Haiz. Ate bread.
Sien lorh whole day.

No comments: