Friday, May 16, 2008


SORE THROAT! Sux big time! T.T

3 days of ham yu killed my throat! Damn it! haiz.
Anyway, its the end of the second exam week! Hooray for that! =D

Trying a new way to blog though. Heehee~
I'm bored of this blog actually. Nothing fun and attractive -.- damn lame man.


Finally decided to upload some images.

This one was taken hmm..during the Award Day in erm..where arh? I forgot..

Anyway, its memories~

Brig, Pavi, Thanu, Shagee and Mie~

Nothing biggy here..Someone was missing! Hema! She was taking the picture..heehee..

Anyway, that day was such a waste of times. Hmm..I get to see some of my primary school friends though. Miss them so much! =D

Btw, lets go back to the main topic. Exams!

I hate exams. Not that I study for it. Just hate it a lot.

Well at least I don't have to carry all those loads with this tiny body of mine.

I love my PJ text book xD Cause it has never been used -.-
It's so damn neat.
Btw, I'm so addicted to this song call 'I still believe' by Hayden Panetteire..She's so pretty, but like what Lynn said, her outfit sux! Well said gurl! haha..

Hmm..today's Teacher's Day right. Well, the first teacher I wished today was Pn Ch'ng. Then Pn Sharifah then later a few more teachers larh. Pn Ron too ^^ Anyway,
Just wanna wish all the teachers Happy Teachers Day!! =)

This saturday is like a SHOPPING day for all of us. Doing shopping for Thanu's birthday party. Man, I really wanna go!!!! T.T But too bad i have BB on that day. *sobs* Brig's mum is sending!! Argh! I wanna sit in her big car!! T.T I miss my one and only chance to go out with Brig! Her mum like ALWAYS doesn't allow her to hang out with us at the mall. Not even at sleepovers! Btw, Lynn I wanna go your house for sleepover again! Or maybe Hem's house. Your houses rox a lot larh. Hope to shift to the new house and then I can jam up and organize my own sleepover party! ^^

So yesterday I chatted on YM with my aunty..I so call 'promised' her that I wil belanja her McD! Thanks to me man! Haiz. She said that my mum gonna belanje us this saturday. Hope its real..heehee..

Kay. So holidays are coming. Gonna get back to all my online games. Before holiday starts I think I gotta settle something. Something really important, and I mean it.

Anyway, holiday plans!! Hope nothing is change! =D

*26 May - Have props I guess..
*27 May - Have props I guess, again xD
*28 May - Out to Sunway with friends! I hope this will not change! Man, I can't wait xD
*29 May - Props again I guess..
*30 ~ 1 June - ANNUAL CAMP! First ever BB camp..hope nothing goes wrong!
*2 June - Sleep! Rest! Eat! Bathe!
*3 ~ Finis holiday - Might be going to Penang for fun -.- My aunty ajak larh...and I miss asam laksa T.T

That's all for my holiday I guess..Haiyo..again no time for friends.
Anyway,
MY BIGGEST WISH FOR THE COMING HOLIDAYS AREEE ~~~~
I hope I don't fall sick cause I always fall sick during the holidays and all the plans are ruined! RUINED I SAY RUINED!
It's already 4pm..and I haven't taken my lunch. Well, off to my food now...heehee..
Chiowz!
Posted by me at 4pm on 16th May 2008, friday! =D

No comments: