Monday, May 19, 2008

Lets do some recall.
Yesterday slept at 2am!! walao. So long didn't try d. Damn shuang! xD
Then this morning wake up at 1o something. At 1pm start online. Then xl sms me ask want go swimming bo. Then ma go lorh. Nothing to do also. Then sms with lois. Shuang. Haha.
Sementara ada credit xD
Then online chat with Lynn and HJon. Until 4, Hj sudd say wan cycle go church worh. He ask me go church puii him -.-ll
So early merh!! Then I suggested he come my house lorh. He came then after a while go church.
On the way CH stop then I naik car, Hj cycle to church.
Then went Lynn's house. We lepak there while waiting for her dad to come back to pass to us the card.
Then off to GOLDEN HORSE! hehe. First time going there lorh!
Then swim lorh. After finish, washing up. Walao, jes and lois take so long man!
Me and Lynn like 10 minutes gau tim liao -.-
I bathing time hor. Sudd they pull my towel lerh. -.-ll luckily that time I finshed liao. Haiyo.
Then after that went mcD. Ate burger, nuggets and MCFLURRY!! =)
Then Sir Tan got that 4 secs thingy..Was fun larh. Me and Lynn tried.
Mine 3.5 secs! hehe. Geng lerh.
We all panicked in the van cause of Lynn's hp -.-ll
Then in van Sir say go home study til 2am -.-ll
Haiyo. I where got that rajin xD
I after a while want sleep lorh. Lazy read larh.
Then after I reach home, my dad reach liao.
He bought a few souvenirs for me lorh.
Normal larh.
I happy lorh.
But duno why my gor and mum bo happy eh.
Haiz. Duno what they want larh.
Because of them now my mood ruined liao.
Now I'm tired, sleepy, kinda hungry and upset.
Haiz.
Want go eat and sleep liao.
Tomorrow go school study x_x

No comments: