Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Hurting leave scars, scars leaves memories"
"Sometimes it wrong to walkaway, though you think its over"
I can't believe what I've done but all of it is coming back to me. I didn't know what I did would hurt so many people. You don't tell me but I know I'm the cause of it.
Ni bu yao kan zhe wo suo ni yi jing zhi dao zhen me zhuo.
Haiz.
Do you think hurting one person would be better than hurting 4 people? If it is better than I'll be better off that way. I can't stand looking at myself hurting others for the sake of myself.
My mind is somehow blocked and kinda disturb. Wanting to know what you think. It's somehow driving me nuts. Guessing and not asking. What do I get from that? CONFUSSION!
Can someone tell me that what I'm doing now is the right thing? No right? I don't know what to think.
Something is really irritating me now! You know sometimes people just come and complain like their whole damn bloody life to you. I just can't take it. When you give them advice they just push it right back at your face. They not only don't accept that piece of advice but they shove it back to you like you're the one to be blamed for every damn thing they are feeling or going through!
Btw, if I don't ask please don't tell me anything. I hate it when someone just come along and tell their whole damn diary to me like I'm that person's blog or something. If you wanna spill something out please get a blog man! I'm not your diary that you can write on or just vomit everything out.
Haiz. Just forget bout it larh.
Btw, what TK say was kinda true. Its a real story, not a fake story. I didn't make it up for fun. Its real life! FACE IT! ITS REALITY! I don't know why. But it has been on my mind since the day u you told me that you have feelings towards me. You really really treat me damn nice. I remember one day when I was really upset and cried, you were there to cheer me up. On top of that, sending me bubble talks and also made a funny picture of yourself.
Haiz. I just don't know what to say larh.
Okay. Theres this other thing that keep bothering me. You know sometimes you wanna complain something to someone surely you'll find someone close to you right. So one day I found this really close friend wanting to spill something to her. The moment i begin complaining, there she was complaining bout the same thing. But after my first complain, there was no more second. I started with one complain and she ended with 1001 complains!! Damn man! Here was I wanted to find a comfort zone, and there was I NEEDING to comfort someone else! Shyt man!
Btw, for this holiday got 2 peepz' birthday! Shagee and also Gurv!! My 2 best buddies!
I LOVE GURV'S HUG!! Its so warm!! She just makes me feel comfortable in her arms. And I always know that she will always be with me no matter what happens. Well for Shagee, although she's a bit harsh at times. But damn she's a good teacher. And she's kinda like an elder sister. She gives like damn good advice and takes care of people properly. So here, we wanna make a surprise party for both of them. Hehe...Kavi's idea though. Just informing my blog readers. As in those who are close to them larh. Those who don't know them just buzz off. lolx. So here the plan.
Shagee's party.
On 27th May. Not sure what time yet. Will inform ya'll asap. THEME:BOLLYWOOD! xD
Gurv's party.
On 1st or 2nd June. If its on 1st June then is in the evening cause I can't make it!! xD ANNUAL CAMP KACAU JE =x But if its on 2nd then not sure what time. The THEME: I've decided to do R&B, Pop, Rock or Hip Hop. Hehe..My idea man!! xD
That's all for now. Gotta get all things done by this week larh. Can't afford to do last minutes preparation. All your cooperation is greatly appreciated! =)
I think thats all that I can complain about in this bloggie this time. Others still in my mind. Don't wanna spill out too much. haiz. How i wish i can reverse back time.

No comments: