Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back again =)
Today Sunday hor.
Didn't go for mass -.- ponteng.
Went for SS.
Suppose my mum send me. But want go out Uncle Harry pass my house. So tumpang him.
Reach church, he ask me whether want tumpang home.
I say yea..but he gotta inform my mum.
Cause if not she will come and fetch me.
Just as i expected. He didn't tell her.
I knew something was wrong.
Some more I didn't bring my 'sot sot' hp -.-
From there everything gone wrong d.
Today SS was fun.
NO STUDY!
Only discussion for like one and a half hour xD
Discuss what owh??
Lucky wasn't late for SS.
While waiting for the door to open. Saw Fr Val. Greet him.
My friend say HEY GIRLFRIEND! haha. U rox gurl!
Then from there she got addicted to 'hey gurlfren'
Until go inside class also still with her 'hey gurlfren' xD
Then no opening prayer -.-
Hmm, then Jacky was asking bout the prayer partner thing.
Rufinus didn't know he already have a prayer partner so he ask for a new one xD
So he had 2.
But then A FEW MONKEYS din had people to pray for them.
That time was like 12pm d.
So we did the whole 'picking' thing again -.-
Brig wrote everyone's name then pass the paper bag around.
So I was the last to pick. TYPICAL me!
haha..
So then I was looking for someone nice larh.
Mana tau got no one.
Swts.
Just simply take larh.
Got Marc, okay larh.
Don't mind praying for him.
Then Jacky call out names and ask to tell whose their prayer partner.
Then 12.30pm d.
THE HEADMISTRESS came in xD
haha..not headmistress larh. Just Aunty Sharon.
She ask for volunteers for cleaning of the church before the Eucharistic Congress.
Well, Brig told all of our names. I don't mind larh.
Will be free on next saturday also. So I don't mind helping out. Since it's my church too =) I'm such a guddie guddie gurl! xD
Then the aunty went out.
Another Aunty appear. About the Freaked Out Carnival wan -.-
Jacky say everyone is involved -.-
Well, I got nothing to do on 8th June so okay larh.
Aiyo. Why I like so free de. All also okay wan xD
So she put everyone's name.
I wanna take care of the game booth. Sure damn fun xD
hehe..
Then there she goes walking out.
Okay. Then continue with the discussion.
On 1st of June, we suppose to have an Outreach Activity.
Then they discuss larh.
As usual, I just listen.
Me, Mabel and Francesca were busy with taking pics xD
Laaa..their hp damn canggih wan T.T
Mine damn ciplak!! argh!! JEALOUS!! xD
Then finally, Charmaine say that if we have it on 1st June sure x sempat plan wan.
So heres the good news!! It was posponed!! hehe..damn happy man! Cause on 1st June I got Annual Camp. Then can't go for the outreach programme. I really don't wanna miss it. Especially with my LAST YEAR cathecism class people!
Anyway, the result of THE PICKING!
Me - Marc
Mabel - Francesca (so damn lucky =D)
Francesca - Brigs (lagi lucky!)
Briggita - ALEX!! (ARGH!!!)
Haha...others not important larh =x
So then the outreach activity was posponed to 22nd June. On Father's Day I guess..hmm..
Among places suggested :
-Prison (wud love to go there)
-Erm..de stroke wan..duno wat place.
-De cancer wan..oso duno wat place.
-Retarded children
-Under the bridge (cool man)
-Community service in KL (food!!)
Haha..thats all the places larh.
So 12.25 liao..Closing prayer. . . .Michelle!
Then there I go..following Uncle Harry home. Reach home the door was locked! NO key! Shouted 'AH BOY OPEN THE DOOR!' xD
Then a while later my mum came back. She say 'Next time daddy not around you find your own transport to church arh. Don't ask me to send or fetch you!'
-.-ll
what was wrong with her. Then I say larh, I told Uncle to tell you nerh -.-
Then she was all angry and haiz...
Then I didn't feel like going for cb. Duno why. Sudd no mood -.-
At 3pm I ask my mum whether can go cb or not. She say 'I duno you'
Aiya, don't care her larh. Just go. Before going I chat with HJ. I forgot to tell him got cb -.-ll xD
But he went larh. Why everyone keep saying he emo? He bo emo lorh.
Then after cb, ate Yang geh relative xD
hehe..
Even he says its nice xD
Haha..
Damn no mood now.
=(
Dont believe the time above. Its lying xD
Posted by me at 12.27am on 19th May, monday..wesak day..holiday! sleeping day! xD

No comments: