Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Happy Holidays Guys And Girls!!"
Yesterday was the first day of holiday! hehe..was a busy day. Woke up at 8.30, got ready for church. Went for cleaning. I wiped 20 pews, a few windows and also mop the hall! Haha. Look at the hardwork man! I'm a hardworking fella xD
Then there was last minute arrangement of song practice. Aiyo, jes got go why want call me worh -.-
Haiz. Nvm larh. Then went bt9 church at 11. Finish at 12 sumthing. So went lunch and wanted to go Econsave but no time d. Went BB at 2.45. Late larh. Was rushing -.-
So then reach water games. Hehe. Fun lorh all the water station. But leng luii geh station not nice xD
Just guess guess nia. So easy wan all. First one I dapat lorh. Haha. Easy nia. Then the second one was the chair wan. Aha...weird game xD But nice. Thanks to xl. Then the third one was Jes's station. Okok larh. Then was 'Miao's station. I jump in the tangki once nia. Soo Lee so semangat xD
But nice larh. He should be the leader but too bad he not private. Haha. Then was leng luii's station. And finally Nic and Seph's station. I didn't kena flour!! Hehe. I use chin ma -.-
So smart lerh. Wakaka.. Why want use face worh.
Then after that got Ice Water game. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT GAME!! xD
Was freezing before entering the tank but after come out then feel warm pula 0.o
WEIRD!! xD
But that game was out-of-control. So the PIC angry lorh I guess. I was damn blurr that I didn't notice they were scolding us -.-
Then finish bb liao....TIME TO PARTY!!
I forgot bring towel, call my mum bring for me. What sumore I forgot!??! THANU'S PRESENT!
DAmn, I'm so forgetful. So went all the way back to get the gift. Then off to Gurv darling's house! hehe..had lotsa fun there. We were like having so much fun in half an hour time! She helped me blow my hair cause I don't know how xD
Then she painted my nails. Choose a suitable outfit for me. Hehe.
Got one time when the phone rang. We were guessing who call. I blurrly go say sure Gurv call -.-
Wth is wrong wit me?? -.-
lolx..
Then at 8pm, off to Thanu's house.
Hmm...everyone looked nice. Alarh, no pictures.. all in their 'canggih' handphone. Unlike mine! Argh! Sadzz..Nothing really happened there larh. Kinda bored. No mood to party.
Then at 10.30 I called my mum to pick me up. Walao, kena marah on the phone -.-
She was like next time don't go anywhere far for party if you cant come home yourself.
Ok then Richard accompany us down to wait for my dad. He was saying that my blog is BOOORIIINNNGG!! lolx. Well, what do I care. It's mine and I don't care bout other people's opinion bout it. I love my blog the way it is!!
READ THIS RICHARD NIXON!! xD
Then sent Gurv home and came back. I on my hp and there were about 10 msgs xD
replied all =)
Cos I'm a gud gal!! haha.
But now credit low liao T.T
Then came online. This time online damn nice ^^
Everyone so semangat wanna chat xD
So then chat and sms til like 2am??
Wow, okay..then slept at 2 larh...
The next morning, that is this morning I woke up. HEADACHE!!
btw, today is Avrl's bdae!! MY CUTIE PIE!! xD
Wanna wish her..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! AND MAY GOD BLESS HER!!
=)

No comments: