Sunday, May 25, 2008

"As the days passes, our memories fade"
Today...kinda shuang but kinda bu shuang oso. Haha. Thats me larh. If got something good, then sure got something not good also de.
First of all!! Missed church again!! Walao, I'm so bad! T.T
Planned to go church. But woke up with a headache so decided not to go.
So my dad asked me to bring him to the new Econsave. CM say very shuang de.
So ma go lorh. Mana tau damn bu shuang de!! xD
Sien lorh go there. Some more all the things so expensive -.-
So my dad decided to change place. Go Giant.
When wanna go out then he don't know the way. He ask me worh. Zadao, I told him that he asked the wrong person liao. He asked the blurrest person in the car -.-ll
Haha..then went to the wrong way. haha.
So then went to Giant, cut hair there lorh.
Then went home at 6 something. Wah, damn sleepy. Some more headache. I slept in the car.
Came home straight to bed. Without even changin!! xD
Woke up at about 7 something then just sit there. Don't know why..
lolx..weird larh...
Nothing much happen today..kinda fun and boring.

No comments: