Thursday, May 29, 2008

"GMF!!"
Haha..who can guess wat it is??
Lolx..those who knows keep quiet!
Hmm...it has been a tiring week for me. Yesterday I didn't blog right. Was damn tired when I got back, but still had the energy to come online. Hmm.
Early in the morning got up at 5.50am! Nearly the same as the time i get up for school -.-
K then got ready and followed my dad to Sheryl's house. Then from there Wing Sze fetched Sheryl and I to Mei Yan's house. I've never been to her house before. Nice!! =)
Then ate ONE slice of bread. Then off to the bus stop to meet the rest. Left for Sunway at 8.15 I guess. Reached at 9 sumthing. Walked around, took some pics. As usual there won't be any with me. All with those who have camera or handphones!
So then the counter opened at 10am. Waited for more than one hour. DAMN the service is bad!
Me, BJ, Ern and KEX waited larh. Cause the rest had their wristbands. Then before enter they check bag. They took my poor lil bottle -.-
But they didn't take my pau!! Hehe.
So everyone got in. Put everything in the locker and off to the games. Started wit the spinning thingy. That was l.a.m.e!
Then off to the thrilling game! Pirate Ship!! 360 Degree man! But was kinda slow. So not very thrilling.
After that another 360 degree X thingy. That was really really nice! It turn TWICE! Damn syok!
Then after that we wanted to get on the roller coaster but too many people so we decided to go for Scream Park. Went in halfway then came out. I know its lame! HAha..but everyone got scared. Not everyone larh. Cause half were at the roller coaster station waiting for their turn. Then me, ern, bj, sheryl, wing sze amd kex went to the 'shoe game'? They call it the shoe. I have no idea why though!
Then when we got back to them, they already went in the Scream Park!! Argh, they didn't wait for us! So then our turn to go in larh. To tell you the truth..It was really boring.. I was laughing the whole time inside. I really thought the ghost were erm..F.U.N.N.Y?? xD xD
Seriously..I kept laughing and Hui Jun ask me to stop laughing. I only like the tunnel part xD
So then everything finished. Oh yea, while waiting we went on that wheel thingy. Don't know what its called also.
Then after Scream Park, me and KEX went on the roller coaster. 3 times going down but no turn..alarh..lame..
Then off to Wet Park!
Everyone changed and went down to the locker. Rent some floats and off for the water!!
After a few minutes everyone got separated!! Left me, Angelina, BJ and YS.
I guess that was kinda good for me. Haha. Cause my group went all over the park for games! We went and played many many games that others did not tried!! Well done for 4 of us!! hehe
Then we finally met up in the swimming pool!!
Then we swam awhile then suddenly saw wave!! Went there lorh xD
I trained to see underwater..cool..I finally can do it!! haha..
Then after that bathe and changed lorh. I was the 2nd..lolx..Chia Voon finished first -.-
So then we waited for the rest. I nearly fell asleep at the bench xD Typical me!! xD
Then we left Sunway at 6.45 I think.. Hmm, can say I slept the whole journey back to school. Was half asleep larh. Can hear all those kecoh people screaming in the van! =x
wakaka..
So then reach school and Wei Seng's dad sent me to sheryl's house cause I wanted to borrow the torchlight from her. Then I walked home. Hmm..reach home at 8, SHARP! xD
Straight to the pc! Cause my gor wasn't at home. Wanted to maple. Wanted to sms Josh, see see he came online. The bad news was he WAS grounded! haiz. Then I also no mood to play d larh. Haiz.
So then chatted online larh. Was damn sleepy and HUNGRY! My mum said she wanted to cook fried rice for me but ended up sitting on the couch watching tv -.-ll
She cooked at 9 larh. Then ate while msn-ing xD
I have no idea what I chatted last night cause I was blurring xD
I know Josh called me GMF after I told him everything -.-ll
Zadao..don wan tell him anything anymore!!
Then I went to sleep at 10.30..
I can't believe I actually slept at 10.30 during school holiday!! Lolx..too tired d..
Then I woke up at 12.25 cause the hp was ringing..HEMA!! She called me. But when I wanna pick up the fon, IT DIED! ARGH! Again larh lik tis..everytime oso lik tis..
So I leave it larh and went to bed. I had this very weird dream tho. After so long finally I dream again! Yay for that! xD
When I woke up it was already 6 in the morning..hehe..it was 29th April 2008! woohoo...
My dad got up late I guess!
So at 6.40 I got up. Got ready for school and off to school at 7.50.
Reached there, no one there. As usual, everyone wil be damn punctual wan.
Then got all the stuffs and started work.. After break we really had lotsa fun.
We were snapping pics with Hem and Gurv's fon. Gurv forgot to zoom to normal back. So she took a pic of herself, me and hem. Before she turn the fon over to look she say "I hope everyones' face is in it"
So what we got?? HEM'S TEETH ONLY!! wakaka...she forgot to zoom out after taking Gin's pic from afar!! xD
Then after that we took pic with Hem's fon, this time she did it on purpose and snapped my forehead -.-
Then after all that we took another break cause I wanted to eat the fruits Hem brought.
I said PEAR!
lolx..Wanna know story line, ask Gurv and Hem..Can't explain here..too secretive! hehe..
So then here I m writting tis blog. lolx. Came home at 2 larh. Everyone keep asking me whether I pack for AC edi or not. Erm, FYI I got no time k...lolx..
Anyway, leaving tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. I hope Gurv is having a gathering since I'm skipping Shagee's..haiz..
CHIOWS FOR NOW!
=)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com esslhl weww burberry bags agozaa xydd www.livebulberryfashion.com cpeyza ojxd ugg boots uk dkgyfu fmex ugg outlet online sale gxhyom kqeb ugg boots sale mttryf szso ugg factory outlet tintuf uxdi ugg sale vltrmg slxj michael kors handbags outlet gwiyze qirh michael kors tote jmpwyj cbzw michael kors 2012 fbhpqq iexb longchamp outlet mfpdre xjrl http://www.9dcu.com yknttk imcx longchamp bag hrtzxw znrp burberry outlet axxbtb htmr

Anonymous said...

burberry xzzgzo dprg burberry uk kxtvry vvne burberry outlet sale phubxv wumc www.specjerseys.com vwssjv wxud ugg boots cheap mdcntr oyrc ugg usa igyadu lxmq ugg boots outlet mqtokj kvce ugg boots outlet zeoxsn iscu michael kors outlet store rgafun kuwy michael kors 2012 jikxrh fjug michael kors diaper bag sqksuv ofdh longchamp outlet store sprlcf jkgo longchamp sale ukvazy oklt longchamp bag prczyk ntgg http://www.e4ni.com pbbaio nwfd

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com jdvrpa hzbi www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com xqzrvt yarg burberry bags wgfmcq jofe uggs uk sale gdinvu diyj ugg boots outlet zwaudn yyuk ugg boots sale klxcjf yswa ugg discount bsowjd rubv ugg sale bmypit zvgq michael kors online outlet xcerkq ffho michael kors online outlet votson roee http://www.1qpf.com hosytl ztgg longchamp outlet online xmerbz ycnc longchamp outlet jnlcfx ubhg longchamp handbags tblfex oski burberry outlet oqfhgb idpa

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com nnwsgy foiz burberry sale jchbfy gihy burberry umdkzy ujaa ugg sale agnjpt fnpu ugg boots cheap cjytcy nrph ugg boots sale exweog dblh ugg boots outlet tpfsse jqmz http://www.7jcu.com tbdjjd hrqr michael kors online outlet tbzjsn xaqq http://www.02s8.com bmkpgh uepu michael kors outlet bidvof qrkc longchamp outlet store twlyub tkgx longchamp bags on sale noqevy ogem longchamp handbags oloijs ywmq http://www.e4ni.com gipckp mnms

Anonymous said...

burberry tjaxbo izna www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com zchsga sxmp www.livebulberryfashion.com fazpal ulcf ugg boots hjjqnw ikay ugg outlet sfksvv pall ugg outlet store qvoqfa kdwf ugg boots cheap jtaoms pkbi ugg boots outlet yfgfck yosv michael kors handbags on sale kfhfyq wvqy michael kors outlet store quylbj zyxp michael kors flats xijypr jryo longchamp on sale cfljiw cntk http://www.9dcu.com gmicmd gtbh longchamp handbags tejrtf pztr burberry outlet online grryii htvz

Anonymous said...

burberry sale iugoqo pmcz burberry sale azmfeq hlkr burberry bwgaej skjl uggs uk ergymh pqyq ugg boots outlet nnxgau rfti ugg boots sale szzcia cohm ugg outlet yywnaz mimq ugg sale gvswgb ilcc michael kors outlet euqnvz dytg michael kors 2012 qzievg fhgn michael kors outlet fcqqmd heyk longchamp outlet online pdecqm htid longchamp outlet lxvuvu kbzh http://www.dtr6.com kgawty afdg burberry outlet online yqqxdr wmgr

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags oviaza pekd www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com ioagzk hkvp burberry bags mzmtwo hjrj www.specjerseys.com zdxkdk eyid ugg boots pibkch xaya ugg on sale tlwjbg fezk ugg boots outlet pwzknz lnei ugg sale ukfcac mujf michael kors handbags on sale uanydv zpqc michael kors outlet store prkuvx ckks michael kors flats jjkdjw zqip http://www.z8ye.com uolxam lkvg longchamp sale xtziqe sdlw longchamp handbags outlet gafgqa ekms burberry outlet obbrhg jdkw

Anonymous said...

burberry sale xkjzgj epwj burberry vgkuqr lqtr burberry outlet heqqme lcfz ugg uk cszfzu tzpr ugg boots cheap vdhnax onrm http://www.2lv6.com ukavrc lqct ugg boots cheap ktrojr uemg ugg boots outlet nabgyq rywu michael kors online outlet xmxria rhcu http://www.02s8.com leozvp aswt michael kors diaper bag jtpxik txce longchamp handbags sale ibvfdc qcgq longchamp bags on sale qaufbw kmip longchamp handbags sale tqvidg qjbj burberry outlet snagxa rghn

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet gulmfn ieqx burberry sale xnudip dduw burberry sale online kdrvoh tuud www.specjerseys.com ttthek cuyb ugg outlet online ilszqu uosp http://www.2lv6.com cwbllo ngax http://www.8wxc.com ktyirv nvay ugg sale jeoqyq bygw michael kors online outlet hyvsmv zwcb michael kors handbags lvsbeg etma michael kors outlet gkyxde ongg longchamp on sale geitga bmqj longchamp sale ipygei snbq longchamp handbags sale yevedo odxq burberry outlet online ixfith uaym

Anonymous said...

you're truly a just right webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent process in this topic!

my homepage free weight loss programs