Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAGEE!!"
Yay! Today Shagee's birthday!! Wanna wish her all the best!!
Today morning the first thing I did was read the sms Hema sent to me in my dad's hp -.-
Haha..the first thing I did when i woke up at 6.40am~!
Then figured out Vanessa can't send me and Brig to school -.-ll
That was really lame xD
So I tried to smsed Hema asking for transport and called Brig to tell her that Van can't pick us up.
So that time everything was kinda s.c.r.e.w.e.d!!
lolx. Well, after that everything worked out though. So went school! Miss my school friends!
Saw Irfanah at the gate, guess what. She didn't recognise me!! She just walk pass me man!
Then I caught up to her larh. Walk faster lorh. Hehe. Then 8am liao. No cast in school -.-
Everyone damn punctual!! Most of them came after 8.3o..geng lorh!
8 start nerh -.-
Then finally everyone arrived. Me and Hema went to the 'mosquito place' and discussed bout the props thingy. Then after finish went back to the stage where the cast were practising drama. RICHARD NIXON thought I was Ginny!! -.-ll ARGH!! AGAIN RICHARD NIXON!!
lolx. He so blind. I know you're reading this. Not happy arh?? Leave comment at the chatbox!! xD
Then when Pn Rosminah came, finally we had the key to the 'stor toilet'. Took the stuffs lorh. Then went 5 Alfa to do some touch up work.
I didn't go back to my house after school. Went to Hema's house. Not to party or what. Did props there! Glad that we've done the Tree Stump, not trump!! I don't know why I kip calling it trump -.-
Brig, Wei Seng, Vanessa also came to Hema's house. Had lotsa fun working together!! =)
Kai Zhen and Jun Ming also stopped by to LOOK! xD
Haha...SITA was sooooo notty! hehe...Hema, I know, U know, I know!! xD xD
HAha...H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!
So i stayed til like 5 something right. Was tired larh. So her mum sent me home. Came back online and try to patch maple!! GUESS WHAT??!! Can patch!! Damn happy!!
BUT....but connection too slow!! Argh!! was lagging when I play!! T.T
wawawawa T.T
So sad!!
Then went pasar malam. Buy slipper. Haiz.
Btw, today's Shagee's party tak jadi cos many not free. Haiz. So then Shagee is doing a small gathering this SATURDAY! yerrr!! Saturday! I can't make it! Haiz. Sad larh!
I really wanted to go. This Sunday don't know whether Gurv's party on or not. Haiz. I WANNA GO!! I REALLY WANNA GO!!
So today I called Shagee in Hema's house. Wish her happy birthday lorh. And tell her the reason I can't go.

No comments: