Monday, June 02, 2008

Woots! This is my 90th post for my blog xD
This blog existed since I was F1 but I update it this year nia..
Actually I damn lazy to update bout AC de..Cause HJ wan same like mine nia. Both same sq what. What to expect more. But somehow got a few differences larh. So here it goes.
On 30th May, wake up at 6.40 I think. Before the alarm ring I was already up. Guess I was too nervous for camp. Haha.
Then get ready and HJ came and fetch me at 7 something.
Then register and got into sq. Played a few games in church. The games were kinda lame.
I don't know larh. For me its lame larh.
Then left church and head to Broga Campsite. In the bus, Lynn were telling me stories bout her Church Camp and bout Jack..aha...
Lolx. He's a sweet guy according to her. Haha. Sending all those sweet messages when he only knew her for like 5 days until today.
So when reach everyone fall in and got into their own tents. My tent leader was Lynn.
Tent members was Jes, Mei Jing, Samantha, Candy, Wan Ting a.k.a Cute Melissa.
So then everyone put up the tent. My first time nerh. But kinda cacat larh our tent xD
Don't know why. So after that was erm..lunch? I have no idea. Lolx. Biasa larh I got STM. Can't remember much larh. Haiz. I remember after that was Flying Fox and Water Rafting.
First my sq played Flying Fox larh. Go up there damn scary. But come down time damn sien. Here nothing much larh. Before out turn all just sit down kheng gai only.
Then when Water Rafting time, all build the raft together. Peter wasnt there though. He help Sir Loh so stuffs. So only hj, me, mel, lh, mj, hamson, eugene, chen feng and wai hong. All seniors helped. Can't blame the juniors larh. They also not strong enough right. But kinda em song lorh. I was doing then suddenly Eugene shouted at me, "Oi, you don't know how to do don't do larh! Let me do ma." Then I say ok lorh let him do. He hold the string then pass it to some other people. Zadao lorh. He always like that to me de -.-ll Sei mou min lorh me. But don't care larh. Just keep helping lorh. Some more Eugene over there keep complaining bout every single person. And keep saying our raft build like this sure gonna lose wan. Then Hj sound him saying you wan lose or win? You not helping some more wanna complain so much.
Then he tiam awhile then continue complaining again -.-ll
Then started water rafting competition. The other 2 sq started even before my sq got ready -.-ll
haiz. Nvm lorh. Just try our best. Me, LH and Peter keep paddling in the water. I know they damn tired liao. They damn good lorh. Thank goodness Eugene were sitting bhind. He can't complain xD
Then Hamson sit tiam tiam bhind oso. Omgosh, he damn cute lerh!!
Lolx. Then we won lorh among the 3 sq. But I don't know the end result larh. Then clean up, all the senior keep the bamboo sticks and the container then the juniors take the strings and throw larh.
So then fall in again. HJ was busy so I ma go in front ask sq 3 stand straight line lorh. Guess what.
Eugene again scolded me!! He say "Who are you owh? Why you stand in front? You got no rights. Go behind now." Walao, zadao lorh!! NVM!! I TAHAN!!
Peter was looking at me!! AGAIn MOU MIN!!
Haiz. So after that we had like a few minutes to clean up lorh. Most of us didn't bathe cause got no water supply. Let all the juniors bathe lorh. The juniors bathe halfway then no water. Damn kesian man! Then me and Lynn just change clothes nia. Then after that was erm I forgot. SHyt! Hmm..I think had dinner and singing larh. After that we did group discussion on what out vision in 5 years time. All the juniors damn tired liao. Hamson was sleeping..hehe..then all the juniors say larh want build this build that. Some more got swimming pool. Damn geng xD
After finish then got "who do you trust" geh game. All the girls got in a group. Erm, no comment. Then Sir Tan got in the middle. Lynn drop him!! Haha...
Then after that had sharing. Wah, everyone damn sleepy liao. Some more the talk in mandarin. I damn blurr lorh -.-ll
Only understand a bit a bit. Then after that was lights off. So I went to the tent with the juniors to arrange the sleeping place with them. Opened all their sleeping bag and let them sleep first. Jes and Lynn had meeting. Haiz. So there was me again. Putting them asleep in the middle. Then I sleep one side and Jes and Lynn on the other side. I had no idea when Jes and Lynn came in. I wasn't really sleeping that night. Was thinking bout many things. I think I fell asleep a while. I keep looking at Jes's hp to see what time it was. The time pass damn slow. Then at 12 sumthing it rained. When I was closing my eyes, I felt water pouring on my leg. Biasa larh side person right. So then I saw people coming to my tent with torchlight and keep saying we hafta build this thing again 0.o Then suddenly got people ask to go out. Then me and Jes woke up, open the zip but saw no one. That time damn heavy rain d. The whole tent like gonna fly off only xD
Then suddenly the tent runtuh. I tahan the tent then Lynn got up. Bring all juniors out. Someone got no slipper so wore mine. After everyone got out then only I can go out xD
Without slippers I ran to the gathering place. Then they find sleeping bag for the 3 juniors to sleep. So then me and Lynn went to the other end to 'rest'. Then she was like "I hope the juniors are ok".
Then I THINK again. Woots. I was thinking! xD
I told her "Eh, out tent got 4 juniors larh!! Why there only 3??!!"
Then both of us panicked. That time I have no clue where Jes was. She was helping out larh I guess. Then both of us run here and there like siao lang nia!! Looking for Samantha!! Rupa-rupanya she was with Sir Loh! DAmn worried sia~~
Then relieve lorh after saw her!! Then saw HJ, his leg terseliuh. Put him at the side. Then me and Lynn share one sleeping bag, then got 2 juniors came without sleeping bag so we gave them ours. Then saw one sleeping pad. I took, open it and sat on it. Then suddenly Shook Chin came. She slept on the sleeping pad. So me and Lynn just sit there. Haha.
Then I think that time 3am liao. Rain a bit nia. Many all sleep liao. Left me, Lynn, CF, Miss Tan, Nic, Yang, Seph, Sir Tan, xl, josh and Jian I think. Others I can't remember. Then we kheng gai lorh. Then me and Lynn went toilet. Then saw CF, Miss Tan and Yang eating maggi. So me and Lynn went to the tent to take ou food. I took my oreo and she took her cup mee..
So then we ate larh. After eat finish went back to the sleeping place. Then start kheng gai again lorh. Then Yang came and sound us. Ask us to sleep. So I went to Josh's place xD
Haha. Then he can't sleep liao. Lynn was beside me. She 4am then sleep liao 0.o
Josh at the other end also sleep liao. Left me, seph, yang and nic. Nic was talking with me de, I can't remember what happen then he don't know go where. Then seph went and took a few pillows larh. Then me, Seph and Yang sleep on 2 pillows and kheng gai. Seph ask Yang bout his future, then seph talk bout what he wanna bcome larh. Then he ask me also. Then when he ask Yang another question suddenly no answer de. He sleep liao. Haiyo. Then nvm lorh. I say larh, ok larh lets sleep also larh. Wah, that time I can sleep!! Wakaka..in tent time damn hard to sleep. Here terus sleep nia. Then don't know where Nic went larh. Yang sleep on the floor -.-ll
Then morning liao. Suddenly the hp ring!! whose hp?? HAN JON!! it was in the slpng bag case.!
Ring damn loud man!! Yang was sounding me! Then off liao lorh. MAna tau after 2 minutes AGAIn the hp rang! So I off! Then another 2 minutes later again it rang! Argh!! I off again.
And for the 4th time it rang again!! Argh, this time Yang took the torchight and hit my head!
Zadao! Hj geh fon but i kena! So then I gave it to Yang then he took out the damn bateri!!
Then finally quiet liao!
After a while, I think that time 6am liao. After one hour of sleep, I woke up. Walao, damn cold man!! I was shivering like hell! Then Shook CHin saw Lynn shivering too. She ask Lynn to share sleeping bag with her. Left me alone with Seph -.-ll Then seph saw me shivering, he pick up the sleeping bag and cover me lorh. I say no need de but he say nvm larh. Then he slept on the floor. So then I have no idea what time larh. Everyone got up and brush teeth lorh.
Then started the second day..
31st May...everyone went back to their tent to clean up. All the towel and sport shoe wet! Used everyones towel to wipe the tent inside.So everyone got no towel lorh..morning had obstacle race. Kinda sien larh. Nothing much to do also wan. Not really that tough also. Then had sketch practice. Hj saw all the juniors damn tired liao. So he say no nid practice or discuss, just sleep. So me and hj slept and all of them slept also I guess. Not sure also larh. I got time sleep then straight sleep liao larh. Then lunch. Then had Amazing Game. 7 station. All damn blurr xD My socks was soaking wet so I borrowed Nic's socks..
I like Lois and Jes geh station. At least can run around. Others kinda sien lorh. The bean wan also quite nice..hehe...xl station master..hehe...Mel and Jian geh station damn -.-ll
Wanna build human pyramid, hj say i bcome base..again Eugene commented!! He say "she damn weak where can be base!!" zadao zadao zadao!!
Nic tipu us..zadao..
Then after was cleaning up time again. This time I gotta bathe!! Everyone was waiting for the bathroom. Me and Mei Lan just use the tap water to wash hair. Don't care liao. Then I use the toilet pipe to bathe 0.o
No one dare to use the toilet also. Why don't dare owh. Got water ma enough larh. Want so clean for what. Camp ma. Go back then man man bathe larh.
I don't know why after Amazing game I damn no mood.. really really damn no mood that time. Then singing and had bbq and also porridge..
I like the porridge a lot. Hehe. Then Nic, seph and hj bbq for us lorh. Ate 2 chicken wing! hehe.Then had discussion of mission again. Everyone gave idea this time. But all look damn tired. Then after that was Super Mafia 2008. Wah, this wan kinda hard cos our group the juniors too young liao. Jes say our sq no respond de. Only me and hj got responds. -.-ll
Hamson didn't play. Again he slept early. Hehe.
We screwed up the game though. But the time we finding for bus stop was really really really funny! Until now I still remember! That dude that was so fake man! He was just standing there to watch stars.So then we thought he was one of the PIC. DAmn larh. We were chatting with him for like 20 minutes I think 0.o
The way he talk damn fake larh. Some more he ask bout 'ah kao'! Haha. Omgosh. Only those who were there know larh! xD
Then again we were the last I think to come back lorh. Then havent discuss anything, PIC ask to pass up. Zadao! Then they changed plan. Say tomorrow. Hmm..don't care larh. Just simply write then hantar liao.
Then 11 sumthing liao. Everyone went back to tent. There were so many wet stuffs all over the tent and all those plastic bags..haiz.. Lynn had meeting again -.-ll But ended early..So everyone just clean up larh. I mean just put everything one side then sleep at the other side. This time Jes slept beside me. I don't know how they can fall asleep so damn easily. I couldn't again! Til like after 1am. Then finally I slept.
1st June...woke up at 6am..alarm was at 6.50am..Hmm..the weather was so freaking cold..cannot tahan liao..some more nothing covering me. No blanket at all. I just wake up and sit there looking at everyone in the tent. I wanted to go out of the tent to walk walk. But I don't wanna go alone. I wanted to wake Jes, but don't need larh. So I just sit there and shiver lik hell!! whole body shivering.
After 45 minutes of shiver I decided to wake them up. It was 6.45, 5 minutes before the alarm ring. I woke Jes up and she woke the rest. So I say lets go brush teeth and all. Went to the first wc, no water. So went to the next one. Outside got water, got 2 pipe. One guy use, one gal use. I fast fast brush all larh. Then wait for them.
Then Lynn told me she have to do sharing so she went and prepare for it. Then suddenly Yang told me I also have to do. So I blurr @.@
Then Jes went and help out somewhere..the kitchen?? not sure..so left me and the juniors again.
I went to keep my stuffs after the juniors. Omgosh, the tent. No one there but all the sleeping bags still open -.-ll
I ask Mei Jing go call all the juniors come help to clean up. After 5 minutes, no one came bck. No more wasting time, I just fold everything up and put one side. 5 sleeping bags I do alone. Damn tired. After that had breakfast and sketch practise. Haiz. Our sketch kinda lame larh. All also my and hj idea. Haiz. Again hj let them rest -.-ll
So we 2 think and think lorh. Then finally sketch time. Acted and comment? Too many cut scene..haiz..
Then after that had cb..don't know what to say. Play all out lorh. Had lotsa fun, that's all I can say. Then lunch. And clean up. YOU SEE!! ALL THE PLASTIC BAG THEY DIDN'T CLEAN UP.
Cleaning up time me and Jes keep asking whose wan whose wan lorh. Haiz. Then finally clean up and pack bag. Went to own sq. Naik bus. Slept in bus. Reach church was raining. Called my dad. Went home.
Got scolding from mum. Sms a few people. Sleep til 7pm.
My mum say wan go out dinner she ask me no need go. So after they left I wake up, use gor's pc online. Til they come home I off and bathe. Then eat lorh. Like that nia.
Haha..then at night slept at 12 sumthing.
THINGS I LEARNT THROUGH THIS TIME CAMP
1. Teamwork! My sq didn't really had this so gotta improve more in this.
2. Punctuality!
3. Respect! You gotta respect those elder or higher post then you dude! Don't just do what you want.
4.Responsible! If you have a post please do your job. Don't push your work to other people.
5. Helping one another! Thanks to those who helped me a lot in this camp. Cheering me up when I'm down. Appreciate it a lot.
Can't think of others now. But I really learnt a lot larh.
Hope to go for another camp again. Hope my dad will let larh. He got lotsa excuse wan everytime -.-
CHiows for now =)

No comments: