Monday, December 31, 2007

Haiz..y all this hafta happen after i gladly take my PMr result..so wat if i get de new pc?? y do u hafta spoil everything i gain..when u get ur chance y din u speak out???
Now when its my turn to speak out u juz hafta spoil everything..damn it..haiz..
I thought u were de only problem i have..now it seems dat no one rely care..do i alredy have my own wings?? can i fly by myself??? sending me to boarding skol?? u think i can live there??
haiz..it seems dat sumthing i wanted wil never come true...i alredy took de first step..but de second one from u seems impossible..rely impossible...mayb i shud juz giv up..wat else can i do???
u ignore me..never reply my msg...whenever i talk to u, u keep talking bout other thing u do wit other ppl...haiz..mayb v r not meant to b together..ya..nvm la..mayb ull b much happier dat way..well thx for everything...i mean for ur caring n all..keep it for sumone else man..i don deserve it..

so long!

No comments: