Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I finnaly understand how it feels when sumone says i hate u......it breaks my heart to a million pieces to listen to him say i hate u...eventhough he said he was jokin...i rely feel it..he always has his own excuses not to reply my msg..everytime i hafta start de conversation or else v wont b talking to each other...
i know theres sumone out there dat likes him too..but i don wanna giv him up..although i know there wont b even 1% of chance for us to b together..im juz wasting my time thinking wat is he doin..how is he n stuff...haiz...mayb its time for me to juz forget my dreamz n juz concentrate on my studies..haiz...felicia don kip sighing lar..
oh well who can i share tis wit..haiz..who else wud understand tis feeling??? next year gonna meet face to face every single day...haiz..wat m i suppose to do..i cant avoid him..

everytime i msg him...yea, he'll start wit wat happen den when i start wit wat happen to me, he stop replying...haiz...m i dat unimportant to him..he say he loves me lik every other ppl does..it means v r frens rite..

FREnz...yah...but i think v r juz normal frens...he use to say v r close frenz...now its juz frenz...haiz...i rely rely hope can faster pass my undang2 exam den motor test..haiz..den can go anywhere i wan at anytime...last year (2007) was a very unlucky year for me..been heartbroken twice..well no one noticed it..im a great actress u know...lol..n a great singer..bangga la ckit..hehe..ala..tis year my taman no carolling..miz it a lot la..

1 more day muz go bck skol le...haiz..duno hepi or sad ler...haiz..

hmm...tis year muz c got competition for 16 years old n above or not..den can go take part..hehe..but i got stage fright..haiz..ape lar...

No comments: