Thursday, December 13, 2007

I finally found sumone i can blarh everything out..n dat person wil always listen n not argue bout it..if i'm given a chance to b in sumone's shoes for a day i wont..i mite not have a perfect life but my life yes is full of ups n downs but i remember more ups den downs..since im a happy go lucky gurl after a while i forget de sadness n get my head up n go for new challenges..but i ain't giving up dat easy..eventhough i mite fail de first time..but its not de end..
k im crapping again..
I rely rely hope nest week can go penang larh..going away sumwhere else mite make me feel better..
wanna go BK or BB lerh??
i sendiri oso duno..haiz..k wait..lets think bout de benefits..hmm..don wan think lar..wasting my time..wait til next yr c how lorh..too many activities jor..SOY, BK n BB??
canot erh..january sumore got tuition..ahhh...first time going tuition..but fren teach wan..hmm..nvm lar..y he din call any other ppl join de tuition wan..wat lar..
if i alone den ma sien..correct bo..yer..fast fast CNY lar..den i can get my new hp..cant wait erh..den Jason gor n anuty vivien cum bck..miz them a lot...

No comments: