Sunday, May 07, 2017

Yearly roll call.

Can't believe how fast time passes.
Nowadays I dread for the weekends and feel so frustrated on Sunday nights.
It's like, I'll never have enough of the weekends and there's just too much work piling up and never ending.

I think I need to find that fire that keeps me going.
I wonder how I did it when I started working.
Maybe cause during that time, there were less stress, responsibilities and workload.
Now it's like, you haven't settle A, B comes, and while you're doing B, C starts.
Sigh.

Well, at least nowadays I don't really work on weekends.
I discipline myself to try to not work on Sunday. LOL.
But yeah, in order to meet deadlines, sooner or later, I'll still need to work on weekends.

On the bright side, I have been spending a lot of time doing non-work related activities.
Like going on a trip, VR lab recently and dinners and hanging out with friends.

It has been more than 2 years of working but I still feel that there's still a lot to learn.
Technical wise, and trying to be a leader.
I'm not born with a leader's characteristics.
I'm often quiet and well, I'll just make a lot of noise with people I'm close to.
I'm often indecisive and not good in managing people.
So yeah, all these are my weaknesses. So much to learn.
To be a better person, I need to absorb as much as I can and think that these would serve as an advantage to me no matter where I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

تاکنون جملات زیر را شنیده‌اید؟
• جایی که بانک‌ها خرید و فروش می‌کنند را به‌صورت دقیق مشخص کنید.
• قبل از اینکه روندهای بازگشتی شروع شوند، وارد بازار شوید.
در سال‌های اخیر معامله‌گری بر اساس عرضه و تقاضا به یکی از رایج‌ترین استراتژی‌های معامله‌گری در بازار فارکس تبدیل شده است؛ زیرا معامله‌گری بر این اساس، به شما امکان می‌دهد که قبل از آغاز روندهای بازگشتی، بزرگ‌ترین روندهای بازگشتی را شروع کنید و وارد آن‌ها شوید.