Saturday, May 24, 2014

When even writing don't solve the issue.

Bad day.
Super moody.
Well, at least I got to meet one of my favourite lecturer and had lunch with a really good friend.
But when I try to weigh the positive and negative things that happened to me today.
The bad things outweigh the good ones :(

Or probably I am just too tired.
I feel really really exhausted.
I yawned like so many freaking times today while walking around Midvalley.

There's so much I want to write about.
But sometimes things are better left unsaid.
I am having an emotional flood in me.

I want someone to talk to me and tell me something I WANT TO HEAR, not something that I don't wanna hear.

Ijustwannasleepfor24hours,bythenitwouldbe11.40pmonSundayandeveryonewouldprobablybeasleepandthenextdaywouldbeMondaywhereIwouldbehomealoneandnoonewouldfindme,talktome,orbeconcernedaboutme.WhatIsaidinoneofmypreviouspostwasveryright.Evenwithoutme,theworldwouldstillbespinning.

For now, I am deleting the colour yellow from my life.
Please do not get me anything that is yellow in colour.

No comments: