Saturday, December 14, 2013

Don't worry child.

Just done with P1, P2 and P3 of ACCA professional level papers few days ago!
& it meanssssss the holidays are here!!!!!
I have exactly 18 days of semester break!
This semester break is the only one I have this year :(
PATHETIC right?
I have been going college and doing internship from February up till the past Wednesday.

Not gonna talk about the exams.

Since Christmas is around the corner.
I got myself something :D

It is a purse!
A red purse that has the phrase "You only live once" on it!
This reminds me of Niga Higa!!!!!!

His videos always makes me laugh like a mad cow.

Yes, this purse is from Cotton On!
One of my favourite place to shop.

There are sales everywhere!
I got this purse at 6 bucks.
Even in pasar malam you would need RM10!

No comments: