Saturday, May 18, 2013

End of Advanced Diploma Year 1.

Well, today marks the end of my Advanced Diploma in Commerce (Financial Accounting) Year 1.
What I can say is that, drastic change comparing Diploma and Advanced Diploma.
You can call me lucky in Diploma but luck doesn't get you far when you are in Advanced Diploma.
Don't even think it is sufficient to grant you a pass in exams.

 Studying life in Advanced Diploma has been really, really, really tough :\
But well, without the falls, you won't know the pain.
& without the pain, you won't know the mistakes to learn from.

I have NEVER EVER take the time to study in the library before.
I know last minute studying will not work in Advanced Diploma.
Well, NOW I know.
Hopefully it is not too late YET.

Anyway, what I can say is that, I really like that I have a new tutorial group.
I mean, compared to Diploma.
New friends, new style and new environment.
They are freakingishly COOL!
*Somanylengluisandlengzaisssss! =x
Entertainment to the max every tutorial class.
MUAHAHAHA!

Alright, internship starts on Monday.
2 days of sembreak.
Yes, 2 days.
So, enjoy larh apa lagi!
GOODBYE :)

No comments: