Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Actions speak louder than words.

It's weird how when you post pictures up on Facebook and tag people.
Then their friends like the pictures you post rather than your own friends.
Then I would start thinking, "Wow, their friends are all so nice to give compliments and LIKES on their pictures".
Then I would look back on my pictures and realise that actually my friends are not that concerned about my life.
They don't give comments or any compliment.

I might stop communicating with some friends but I still visit their wall and all.

So, maybe the only solution is to move on and leave the rest behind.

I don't care if the ones I'm gonna lose are precious or whatsoever.
Since they are used to not having me in their life, so be it.

College is now the largest part of my life now and I'm not gonna cry over old friends.
They came and now are gone.
It doesn't matter anyway.

Life's full of surprises.
Let's see what happens in the future.

But for now, ACCA! :D

And definitely all As!

No comments: