Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What happened?

What is so good about semester break?

Basically, during semester break I don't need to drink water (cause no one will remind me and I won't notice that I am thirsty).
I don't eat according to the usual hours. (eg. breakfast, lunch and dinner)
I sit and lie down the whole day.
Sleep late!
Stare at the computer most of the time without my spectacles on! SHHHH~
Watch a movie a day! :)

The results of not drinking water is being so heaty that my voice is so cacat-ed and I am having break outs like mad!!
Now it is worse than when I was studying for finals =.=
GOSH, this is crazy!

Okay, eventhough I sit and lie down whole day, I lost weight!
Wanna know why?
Cause I don't eat regularly =.=
Everyday I wake up at 9am and eat only at 2pm and 8pm x_X
I guess it is too little? 0.o
I don't feel hungry anyway, so why bother eating? =x

And I bet my eye power increased x_X
But, I am so lazy to find my specs!
BIARLAH =x

Having my first Mandarin class this coming Saturday!
Pretty excited about it!
Well, it is one of my resolution this year to learn Mandarin!
Wish me good luck! :)


No comments: