Saturday, April 21, 2012

FOREVER ALONE NOT!! :D

Wee~
First time went out alone!
Actually I was supposed to go to Leisure Mall to pass the excess Nutella to my supervisor.
That was the actual plan.
But then after so many days of being trapped at home, I decided to lepak in Leisure Mall alone!
I can survive without friends! :D

So, I was ready to go at 12.30pm.
Waited for the bloody bus till like 1.05pm!
Finally reached LM at 1.35pm.
First thing is to buy movie TICKET!!
The Hunger Games! :D
Then I went over to McD to grab lunch and walked around while waiting for my supervisor.
Went to Watson to grab some stuffs and ended up meeting a new friend :)
It's easier to make new friends when I'm alone.
HEHE!
So, I gave back the Nutellas after that and went back to Watsons to continue shopping x_X
I SPENT MONEY AGAIN!
ARGH!
This time, again finding a way to cure my acne problems :(
So, the promoter promoted the Clean & Clear oil control film.
Then she introduced me to try one of the facial cleanser.
Okay, so I bought stuffs.
TO TRY OKAY!
Oil control film - RM8.80
Facial cleanser - RM6.50
Pimple gel - RM14.79
Omgosh, WHY??
Oh ya, and I got the clear fairness cleanser for free though :)
Anyway, after shopping at Watsons, I watched The Hunger Games!
Okay, the first mistake was, I almost went into the wrong room =.=
Second mistake was, I sat at the wrong seat.
Well, when I enter the hall, it was already dark.
I only could see the alphabet and numbers at the last seat!
I didn't even bother to count or what, I just went straight to the middle and landed my butt on a random seat .
Then a couple came to the same row and sat like 3-4 seats to my right.
I was quite curious about what number seat am I sitting on.
So I took out my phone and find the number on the seat on my left.
My number is D11 but the one next to me is D8 or 9 =.=
I'm obviously sitting on the wrong seat!
YET, I was so shy and scared to change seat.
And if I change to D11, then I would be sitting near to the couple.
YIKES, I don't want!
So i continued sitting on the wrong seat like a boss!
LOL. I seriously felt like a lou sai when I was watching the movie alone, without anyone beside me and my legs on the chair's armrest in front of me!
LOL!!
I love that feeling!
And the movie was quite nice! :)
I wonder why nowadays all the movies are so long @.@
The movie started at around 3.30 and ended at 5.30.
Not bad :)
After the movie, I walked around again.
I was actually hunting for eyeliner.
The eyeliner I bought from Sasa is way too dark.
Not the colour I would prefer.
So I want a lighter one.
And today I found it!
In Way In.
It is not an original Mac eyeliner but anyhow it is still an eyeliner :)
It only cost RM4.90!
And I also bought hair bands that cost RM2.90 for 4 :)

So, that's all about the one day I went shopping alone!
Not bad I can say :D

Btw, my face condition is getting worse x_X
Don't feel like going back to college to face my classmates like this :(

And guess what!
I will be having my first Mandarin class tomorrow, WITH THIS FACE!
Omgosh! :(
SAD!

No comments: