Monday, March 14, 2011

New Camera!

Last Saturday had Camera Fair in PWTC.
So, dad invited me to go with him.
So I tagged along.
Massive jam!
Parking was RM10 or RM6 per day!
Of course we chose RM6!
They were like next to each other!
So, before we entered PTWC, many people were lining up for something.
Without knowing the reason, dad innocently lined up =.=
Then he asked me to go in front and see what was up.
I went in front and I saw this!
Obviously it wasn't him but they Turkish guy at PWTC did something similar!
LOL!
But their ice-cream is not sweet!
I think it is because sugar makes the ice-cream melt easily, so they reduce the sugar so that they can perform tricks with the ice-cream! ^^
Anyway, so we went in after that.
Went to almost every kiosk in the fair.
Started with Canon, then Nikon, then Samsung, then Sony and finally Olympus.
Phew~!
Then we had this short meeting discussion and decided to go back to Nikon.
We then bought a camera!
Nikon CoolPix S8100!
You can check the functions out, just google it!
I wanted Olympus XZ-1 a lot!
But the price was too high :(
I shall start saving money to buy that camera!
My so-called Baby DSLR ^^
But I'm quite satisfied with my current camera anyway.
So, here is a few pictures taken with the newly bought camera! :)
Sayonara!
Shopping tomorrow! ^^

4 comments:

papermeh said...

your mirror is so dirty...
haha...

``Felicia Kok. said...

It's lidat de worh @.@ Btw, did you notice that the room is same bt de mirror angle is different?

papermeh said...

ya hor, got 2 mirrors??

``Felicia Kok. said...

hahahahaha! nw oni notice! erm, yea, my room gt 2 dressing table >.<