Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog.

I'm so bored and lonely and sien and ji mo and bosan and sunyi.
I just wanna blog and blog and blog but my mind is blank.
I have lotsa things to do but I just let time pass by.
Today is a boring and lonely day.
I think next Friday I won't ever stay at home anymore.
Either go out with friends or stay in college.
Bored to death.
Yea, no one would understand cause my house is the only house that is always dark, lonely and quiet.
Even if the robbers come in, kidnap me, kill me, bring me to Midvalley and then send me home also no one will know.
Oh lalalala.
One day, I wanna go out myself.
Now I still don't have the guts to do that.
Cause I'm so bored of waiting for people to contact me or to do something with me.
Being alone just makes me end up feeling so down and miserable.
Blahh.
Usual rants...

No comments: