Friday, September 17, 2010

Tricky thief.

Boom babeh!
Slept late last night but woke up early today.
Day started off kind of bad.
The first thing I heard which woke me up was..
"Dear, where's the car?"
Dad asked mum.
Mum says, "How I know, go and ask the boy."
Dad knocks on brother's door and ask, "Vincent, did you go out last night? Where's the Waja?"
Brother says, "No, it's outside lahh."
Dad replies, "The car is not outside, you go and see!"
*Both go downstairs and check if the car's there.
I got curious and went out of my room and asked around.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!"
Mum says that the car got stolen and dad was stunned so he didn't know what to do.
I gave the best advice ever =x
"Go report police larh, waiting for what owh?"
LOL!
So parents left and off to the police station for the 2nd time =.=
Yes, this is the 2nd time this has occured in my family.
The previous one was my mum's motor.

There goes our Proton Waja, WJX 7879.
Dad did not waste any of his time being sad about it.
He straight away think at the bright side.
Which is what car should he purchase next.
Mum says that he finally has his chance to buy a bigger and more luxurious car.
He wants a seven seat car.
And we only have 4 people in our family.
I don't really care though.
Just gonna miss that car so much.

My day had been super boring.
I thought since dad took leave, he would have took me out today.
But he went out whole day and I was stuck at home the whole entire day =.=
But at night I went out with mum to Econsave. YEAH!
Twisties was on offer!
RM0.99 for one packet!
Boom babeh!
Bought 6 packets xD
And Chipsmore too! RM1.99.
I'm so into cheap stuffs =)

BB anniversary tomorrow!
Gonna have lotsa fun.

Venue : 9th Mile Lutheran Church.
Time : 2.30-6.30pm.

No comments: