Saturday, September 04, 2010

End!

It's the end of Semester One people!
Welcome to KTAR's first semester break! :)

So, the last and final paper wasn't only mentally tough but for me, physically tougher!
I asked God to guide me through this paper today, and guess what he granted me?
He gave me menstrual cramp!
Sharks! I had to go through those freaking cramps while doing the paper that I have the least chance of striking an A.
Argh!
Before entering the hall, I felt like I was going to faint.
After entering the hall, my stomach cramped like a mad dog!
My brain basically malfunction.

Boom boom boom.
Bang bang bang.
Shoot shoot shoot!
Exam finished! :)
Off to CM's hostel =x
Just to sit and look at him pack up things =x
Then off to dinner with CM's family.
Nice dinner xD
Many funny things happened xD
His sister said that I 'goda' her.
End up she also 'goda' me xD

Basically God gave me a bad beginning but good ending.
So, I'll rank my day as not bad not good :)

Happy holidays to ALL TARCIAN THAT FINISHED THEIR EXAMS!
GONNA MISS YA'LL!

No comments: