Friday, August 20, 2010

Wasted time.

I think I just wasted my time today =x
Okay, I feel guilty about it =(

I studied only 2 chapters of Hubungan Etnik =(
Sucks sucks sucks.
Gahh!
How I wish that there would be 25 hours a day :D
It's impossible =.= I know.
Gotta start to read more.
But there's just no study fever :(
I don't know why.
Tomorrow BB! :D
I have no idea why I am so excited about it though.
It will be another ordinary day.
So, tomorrow I'm going to church.
YES! I am!

I wanna eat PIZZA!
I know it's bread. Yet, I don't know why I'm so into it, like suddenly.
I just wanna eat it sooooo badly :(

Good news!
My eye is back to normal.
Just a little oddness =.=
It doesn't curve normally, it's a little bit senget.

By the way, I did a little exercise today =x
It's weird.
I know.
Dad came back and asked who exercised cause he saw my skipping rope on the couch.
And I said me.
He asked why on earth did I exercised.
I say because I'm too fat =x
And he scolded me =(
He said I am thin and has no flesh =.=

And and and!
He thinks I need new shoes!!
Can't wait to get a new shoe.
Don't wanna go around wearing that old spoiled shoe anymore.

Missinghim:)

No comments: