Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back from NS =D
Left NS =D

Will post the pictures I took in NS and also the story behind the scenes xD
Anyway, yesterday.
Spent time with him the whole day =x
In the evening, we went Sushi King ^^
Had discount.
After that, walked all the way to Connaught PM =)
Met up with Joanne and Yee and also her guy.
Then at 10.30pm, walked to his house and mum fetched me from there ^^
Next day.
It was his orientation and my outing =x
So, went to Bandar Tasik Selatan at 10.30am.
Went to Times Square with Joanne and Yee. *This time without her bf =x
So, we basically shopped whole day xD
Bought lotsa stuffs.
Like, bag, earrings and a dress.
Took some photos with that head-winter-cap thingy.
But all the pictures are with Joanne. Crap much cause I might not be meeting her anymore, so I will only get those pictures when she or Yee post them up on facebook.
So, will wait and see =D
Had lotsa fun with them today.
Great shopping buddies with lotsa patience ^^
Left TS around 6pm.
Dad fetched =D
I'm glad that dad did not scold me for buying a bag and a dress.
The crappiest thing is that, I am lacking in $$.
Gotta wait for May to come so that I can get my monthly income.
Sigh.

Akhir kata, I miss you!

No comments: