Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nightmare!

Had a nightmare just now when I was sleeping.
It was right after reading sejarah x_X
Haha.
Not related though.
Lalala...
Okay, I dreamt that, we were in class, doing exam.
And suddenly I slept off during exam.
Then I couldn't wake up.
Even when I woke up, I couldn't open my eyes.
Even when I thought I opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything.
That's what we call tido mati =.=
I couldn't stay conscious till the paper was collected and I forced myself to wake.
Omgosh, it was seriously difficult.
Then I don't know what happened, I got separated from everyone and I can't remember anymore..
Sigh.
When I woke up, I felt so down, don't know why.

Anyway, happy 3 days holiday to those not graduating this Saturday! Including me of course =P
Don't know why this issue always arise during examination period.
Anyway, who cares...
Today I talked damn much to Mana xD
She told me her problem and I told her my problem.
Damn funny xD
Hmm, 1st step of experiment DONE.
Moving on to step 2.
Err, what's step 2?@.@
Or should I repeat step 1? 0.o
Skipped lunch today.
Felt damn tired when I got home.
Online a while, then study.
Couldn't study for long, went to sleep.

Gonna study again tonight, I think.
20+ more days x_X

No comments: