Friday, August 28, 2009

It has been quite some time since I last shed tears.
I guess tonight will be one of the nights which will be long.
I'm sorry mum.
I'm a bad daughter.
Sigh.
I never thought it would hurt you so much.
I'm sorry.
I'm really sorry.
I know I don't deserve to be your daughter.
You're such a good mother.
And I did not listen to you.
I'm really really sorry.
To know the fact that my decision hurt your feelings, hurt me deeply.
Every breathe I take in seems to contain a thousand knife that stab through my heart.
Every teardrops signifies the guilt in me.
I'm sorry.
I promise to listen to you.
I promise not to go against you.
This is a promise I will keep forever.
I'm sorry.
How could I be so dumb.
It was your first NO to me.
Didn't I see the consequences of going against you?
Or am I just too spoiled?
I'm sorry.
Were they more important to me than you?
NO! No one can ever replace you in my heart.
You are number 1, yesterday, now and forever.
From the day I was born, even from the day I was made.
I'm sorry T.T
I'm really really sorry T.T
I know I disobeyed you..
I guess I was the black sheep all along.
Sorry I can't be perfect.

Don't know why everytime I looked at the phone, my heart ached.
Seems impossible but yea, it does hurt.

Anyway, thanks tk, hj and ric for cheering me up =)
Appreciate it a lot.
Thanks noob for letting me bully u =)

No comments: