Thursday, July 16, 2009

Above cloud 99! xD

Glad I helped someone today ^^
Thanks for the idea Vanesa! =)
We were lucky he didn't wanna take a look at the picture we snapped =)
We're 3 lucky girls right?
Aww, shiat. I miss the moments!
Although school was useless today.
But it was definitely fun =)
Thanks Mana for teman-ing me =)

I discovered that BREAD was actually DELICIOUS!
=)
Only that bread larh =)
The one that's called "butterskotch" =)
Thanks Ija! =)
And sorry =(
Day started off with a sleepy message in my head.
And also a call-less morning =)
But it's okay =)
I'm so gonna ask mum to buy that bread.
The taste of it is still in my mouth ^^

Vanessa, do upload all the pictures kay!
Especially the one, my nametag with effects! Woots.
It's so pretty-ful =)

Off to doing my reports =D

No comments: