Monday, June 01, 2009

nsm

=P nsm sucks wei. I think mine currently having some problems =.=
Anyway,

Happy Birthday

to

Huggie buggie Gurvie ^^

Love you to bits!! =)

And thanks for the memories of FUTSAL-ing xD
Although I sucked big time in it. Sigh. LOL!
So I walked to Gurv's house in the morning and we waited for half of the gang to reach and headed to Challengers after that :)
We found some weird biji-biji stuff on the ground. I was like "It's SHYT!!"
Haha. Don't know who say it's FERTILISERS. LOL. Weird.
Anyway, game started.
Then ended =x
And we had lunch ^^
Thanks for the lunch ^^
Btw, just somthing entertaining here =.=
the DOTS `` is me..and..
the TK is tk =.=
. `` says:
btw, u done moral?
TK says:
haven
TK says:
1am do
TK says:
=x
. `` says:
owh kk
TK says:
u?
. `` says:
erm, tonite lorh
TK says:
night or midnite?
TK says:
lol
. `` says:
err, morning @.@
TK says:
lol -.-
TK says:
Felicia Kok says:*erm, tonite lorh
. `` says:
huh?
. `` says:
owh..
. `` says:
LOL
. `` says:
haha
. `` says:
morning x kira nite ker? =P
Okay, it's just plain dumb. Anyway, I wasn't concentrating on the conversation okay! =x
Kay, anyway, continue, craps, distractions =.=
So Gurv's mum sent me home. Bathe and slept.
Now all my stuffs (pillows and all) are in the guest room =.=
Why? Cause noon can't sleep. Gor kept blasting the music. So I went downstairs to sleep.
Woke up right on time for tuition =)
Today tuition was all bout Chemistry!! Arhhh =.=
Sir let us do one trial exam paper. Then as usual, when discuss time suddenly jump topic wan.
From water bath to ESSENTIAL OIL BATH to SPA =.=
And then to chocolate and also PERFUMES. WTH LOL!
And then boys and girls. LOL. Leng lui and Popo =.=
Anyway, Sir kept talking bout Terminator =.=
Arrrhhh T.T Sad larh =x
Back home. Mum cooked dishes that I can't eat =.=
BEANS. Sigh.


Not going out anymore for holidays ^^
Staying at home and maybe hibernate? 0.o LOL.
Tomorrow gonna be a long tiring holiday day =(
Yep, I wish I will be back safely ^^
Aik, I thought I had sorethroat that day? 0.o Apasal today bo liao geh? Weird.
Anyway, I'm still having headache. Wee~ ^^
I hope I don't pass out in the middle of the road tomorrow when I'm walking to school.

No comments: