Monday, June 29, 2009

BACK!

Finally back from camp =)
Camp was pretty tiring.
2 days of camp and both days also we have to stand and do our activities under the rain =(

DAY ONE!
So started with registration early in the morning in school field.
Then off to Lembah Genting. Lembah Genting is actually located below Genting Highlands.
Wow, something I didn't know.
And the journey took us more than 2 HOURS! Woots.
Hehe. Thanks to Ija for sharing her breakfast with me. Wasn't planning on eating that day =x
Slept almost the whole journey till the bus stopped at somewhere steep =.=
Cause got other bus rosak dy.
Altogether 4 buses lerh.
We reached at the campsite at 10am something.
Then had some taklimat and BREAKFAST AGAIn!! =D
Our theme song for this camp was "Warisan" and "Gemuruh" WITH ACTION. LOL!
Our first activity was Flying Fox and Obstacle Course.
We were told that this camp would be 90% outdoor activity and 10% indoor activity which is SLEEPING AND EATING =P
Participants were divided into 10 groups.
Heh. I was in group ITEK!
I have no idea why is it spelled like that xD
But my group only had one person that I know =.=
But nevermind larh. Make friends marh =)
Ariff was the group leader =)
All the groups were divided into 2 groups.
One went for obstacle Course and the other, which includes my group went for Flying Fox.
We had to walk through a river to go to the flying fox place.
When we reached, there were almost 90 participants waiting for that one pathetic flying fox.
Lucky I had hui jun that time.
So we good-kind-heartedly let all the others go first =x
We WAITED!
And WAITED!
And WAITED!!
Haha. It was also awarded as the "Best Waiting Moment" LOL.
Why?
Cause we sang till the rain fall.
Sang till the rain stopped.
And kheng gai-ed till one of us left xD
Owh yea, we fed mosquitoes too =.=
When it rained, we didn't know what to do.
Then we go hide under one tree. Holding a huge dead leaf on top of our head. =)
It was really a memorable memory for us =)
We waited from 2.30pm till 6.30pm =.=
Reached the ground at around 6 something.
The one and only thing I hate going to camp is there's ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS no water =.=
So we had to wait and wait and wait =.=
Whoosh, I only used 2 buckets of water to bathe xD
CHUN-TED RIGHT? =x
Then we had dinner =)
Skipped tea time though =.=
Then there was some talk thingy. Wasn't paying attention AT ALL =P
Too tired.
I bet half of those who were there fell asleep =P
I didn't sleep but was NIGHT-DREAMING xD
Then we were asked to go and get ready for Night Trekking =)
We started the night trekking around 12am-ish =.=
Everyone were tired and exhausted but they still insisted to carry on the activities =.=
I thought night trekking would be like night walk but I was wrong =.=
It wasn't scary at all.
And when we were trekking, we stopped at one dark place and everyone had to sit down.
Then the incharge person gave some motivating talk which wasn't that motivating =P
Most of them cried and blahh blahh blahh..
I have no idea why I didn't cry or get any nearer to sobbing xD
I was thinking "Adui, when is this gonna end??!" =P
Haha.
This time got one girl pok mong on Ariff xD LOL!
Damn funny larh.
That girl so gatal =.=
So then we reached which we call the-end-0f-the-jungle-a.k.a-the-road-side xD
Everyone had to walk alone along the highway back to campsite.
It was a long queue of course till our turn =.=
So basically most of us slept in the jungle while waiting for our turn.
Same goes for me. Haha. We sat on the wet wet, hard hard, yeecky-yicky-yucky ground and slept =)
I thought it was scary. But it was only cold. Real cold to be walking alone along the highway =)
But great experience.
That guy behind me walked damn fast, he caught up to me and teacher thought we were walking together =.=
Reached campsite nearly 4am.
Then need to wait for the others.
They did one prank on us. BLAHH!
It was lights off at 4 something.
There was no sam-si-talk at all.
Everyone was just too exhausted to even open eyes....

DAY TWO!
Teacher screamed at the front of our door at 6.30am! Argghhh!
Why?? T.T
So we had to wake up feeling all grumpy and still wanting to sleep more T.T
Started with morning exercise.
It was still RAINING eh T.T
Had 'line-dance' and also some aerobics =)
Woots, thanks to Ija for teaching me line-dancing =)
We did morning exercise together with SMK Kelana Jaya =.=
After exercise, had breakfast. I was really really hungry that time.
Then we learnt a bit bout the compas and then had jungle trekking =)
Fun fun fun.
Especially where we need to go into the river =)
Damn damn damn cold eh xD
And when we need to cross the river using only one string.
Reminded me bout Junior Camp @.@ and my scar xD
When we reached the other side, we had to walk through one damn slippery pathway.
It was damn slippery!! Nearly fall like so many times. Thanks to Sheryl for holding me =)
Then SURVIVAL COOKING TIME =)
Woots, bakat terserlah! =)
Not me larh =.=
Girls' work only cari kayu api =P
But still damn tiring cause that place not much resources and damn dangerous cause above us were durians =.=
Yazid's bakat terserlah as a scout xD
He damn yeng sia. Kept doing everything cause all the others don't know what to do =.=
Including me larh =x
Heh. He cooked potato for me ^^
Finished cooking at around 2 something. We only cooked Sardin, rice, tea, potato and egg =.=
On our way back, the food finished =.=
We had to cross another river. But this time we were given a chance to play in the water after crossing! =)
FUN!
Some more the water damn cold.
Then clean up and LUNCH =)
During lunch, the in charge people were talking something like appreciation speech which I don't think anyone listened cause we were all concentrating on eating xD
After lunch, the muslims had to pray and we sat in the dewan.
It was raining very heavily.
I slept off.....
LOL.
Then after that had closing ceremony.
Blahh blahh blahh like normal.
Some slept off =.=
But I didn't =)
Then prize giving.
And had gotong royong.
Duhh, of course I won't do larh =x
Left the campsite at 4 something =)
The in charge people keep going up the bus and say he wanna follow us back =.=
Woots, most of us slept the whole journey back to school =)
Hui jun asked me one question..
"You got em seh dak marh?"
I answered..
"Nahh, I wanna get home ASAP!" =P
It was really tiring.
Reached home around 6 something, nearly 7pm.
Bathed and had dinner.
Slept off even before 11pm x_X

This camp I didn't learn anything =x
But it was somehow fun =)
Besides waiting, waiting and waiting =.=
And thanks to camp, I have headache T.T
Will be going back to school tomorrow =)

No comments: