Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After the holidays..

Basically class ended up different after that 2 weeks holiday.
Yep, those broken bonds were glued back together again =)
Glad that happened ^^
I just wish it will remain the same, well, till school ends or longer.
It's sad to see how much friends change as years passes by.
5 Alfa and maybe 5 Beta will be missing the most cheerful teacher ever. Zaleha =')
But still our lazy teachers still remain in class......Haha, tau tau larh siapa =x
And we still have our Father and Mother of the class ^^
*LOL, I actually ter-call tk DY today =x =x*
Lucky he wasn't listening to me that time =P
Cause mummy and daddy were arguing, me, as a daughter, cannot stand them arguing. So I ask them to stop. But that bad bad lui, Angela ask them to start fighting =.=
Finally, mummy gave up =P
Omgosh, it's so freaking cute. My class, my family ^^
Many 1 Amanah students really changed throughout the years xD
Haha. 1 Amanah students, open your eyes and look around and you'll realise the changes! =)
It's really amazing how humans and relationship can change in a few years.
I'm writing bout 1 Amanah student cause they were the ones that I met since the first day of my schooling days. Sorry to those not from amanah k.
And something that Brigs kept telling me =.=
"Eh, you realise x? It's like finally! Me, you and Gurv are liking guys from our own races!"
LOL. That's a false statement though =P
I have no idea how the conversation today went til the time I cried in class during Form 1 =.=
Haha, I got all stuck there =x Cause, I don't know what to say. It was embarassing and somehow it brings back BAD memories. But I got over it in Form 3 =P
Haha, it took me 3 years to get over it. LOL.
Anyway, I know I have changed too.
Physically, I'm not that vacuum-ed-hair girl like what Lynn says.
I'm not that emotionless girl.
And I'm not that dependent girl anymore.
I'm more to myself lately.
Trying not to care bout what others think.
Living life to the fullest and not being so pessimist, although sometimes I might over-react =.=
Now I do think of all the consequences before I do an act.
Laughing out as loud as possible incase tomorrow never comes =)
Believing that today is a gift.
Learning to be a responsible person.
Changing my last minute attitude.
And lastly, loving everyone beside me.

No comments: