Saturday, May 02, 2009

Wee~ Having the whole house to myself the whole day =)
Watched Marley and Me just now. Yup, I did cry the whole movie.
It reminds me of my first kitten. Sigh.
Then, I TRIED to sleep. But failed! =.=
Why? Cause the phone rang. Then after that can't sleep dy. Haiz.
Stupid phone. Why must it ring???!!
I still got at least 5 hours alone!! YES!! =D
Hmm, what should I do???

Yesterday had house warming. Beginning nice, but ending emo =.=
Haha. I'm damn speechless. Mum say I was selfish. MAYBE? Hmm..

*Dogs outside house barking!!
Goes downstairs to check it out.
OMGOSH! So freaking dark!
ON THE LIGHTS! Okay, no more dy. PHEWW! Nothing, nothing, nothing harmful =)
Comes back up and continue typing =)

Haha. Today Angela ask me whether I'm gonna study or not. Sakit kelapa kepala larh. Macam mana mau stardi?? =)
Tomorrow ba. Should I go for the test tomorrow? Hmm..

No comments: