Monday, May 04, 2009

I really wanted to do homework now since I didn't finish it during BM and also the other FREE periods which we had A LOT today =.=
Wasted my time by kheng gai-ing. Omgosh, I'm so mad at myself xD
Someone's repu tercalar wei!! I can't believe that happened larh. I'm 70% happy and 31% sad. Eh? 0.o Why got extra one percent de? 0.o Nvm. Weirder is BETTER!! =))
So so so...today damn damn damn damn many things happen!!
I baru walk into kotak muhibah Muhibah Square, kena panggil go up. Tahu dy larh siapa punya angkara x_X ANGELA LIM a.k.a meow chiu =x
Wah, today damn sat bai =.= Don't wanna talk bout that sat bai stuffs xD Then BM bout TELEFON BIMBIT. I don't know why I so dumb go say "Eh saya x tau macam mana nak jawab larh. Saya x guna handphone punya T.T!!" I know damn swt =.= Btw, Pn Melati actually borrowed Pavi's handphone for some "important issues". It's super weird for a TEACHER to borrow handphone from a PELAJAR! Eh, I forgot what's pelajar in English =.=
Anyway, then APD crew kena call to the "womb"s room =.= Lalala..over dy, don't want ungkit. Then maths, I blurr-ed as usual. Did BM during maths =x But still x complete =.= Then recess-ed in class with Tk, Lynn, Ky and Angela xD Damn funny eh!! Tk was pin yin-ing Dou Shi Ni for ky =.= Ky noob dao =.= Go google marh.
Can't really remember anything much during recess, other than me giving away my food!! =)
Han Jon stayed in 5 Alfa for some quite IMPORTANT discussion =x LOL! We supported it anyway, so we're half culprits xD
Then we were talking bout bad words =.= Sigh. I don't know why and why and why I even took the initiative to EXPLAIN! T.T Habis larh!! I don't know and I don't wanna know who and how many people heard what I said larh T.T It's so adult-ish =.=
Then then then..very noisy. So tk angry..AWWWW =x
Then I don't know why I suddenly jadi manja =x I go call "Teck kien".......~~~~~~
Then he still angry..so I call again..."Teck kien~~~~~~~~"
Then he start smiling....then I "awwww~~~" =x =x
Then kc laugh at me xD Then tk angry again =.=
Then I "teck kien~~~~" again =x =x =x =x
Then he smile again!!!! LOL!!! I FINALLY SUCCEED IN MAKING SOMEONE ANGRY SMILE!!! YESH!!
GOR FINALLY SMILED!!!
Then after that I can't really remember what happen dy. I know after school go duty damn damn damn freaking tired dy.
Sheau Huei saw me straight ask "Felicia, you SICK arh???!!"
=.= NO! I am NOT SICK! MAYBE SAKIT MENTAL. BUT THAT's NOTHING SERIOUS! =)

Anyway, if anyone notice =.= yesterday night my mood kinda good. But I feel weird XD
Then I was chattting with tk...
"NOOB!"
"Who you calling noob?"
"The person behind you!" (Actually I was just trying to scare him or what larh =.= but manatau....)
"Woi, behind me mirror eh! Means, my image is noob??!"

LOL! I can't believe it was so damn ngam man!! Grats tk, your image is a NOOB!! =)

No comments: