Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sis-ta-hoooooood


For more info bout that sistahood thingy, click HERE

So I woke up as usual today. Slept late last night. Like real late =x
Watched a true story based movie. Kinda nice. But in the end no one died =.= Sien lorh. Always like that wan.
Went school kinda early today @.@ I also don't know why exactly.
Then Mana and I kap zai again =x And luii larh =x
Can't really remember what happened @.@
English time always crap time. So nothing I guess.
I know we masuk class only, Angela, Lynn and I kept talking bout CARTOONS! YESh! CARTOONS! The colourful lights in the box-like thingy that brightens every kids' day! =)
Then BM. Teacher teach bout teknik menjawab soalan. I was bored larh that time =.=
Then teacher ask to do ayat tunggal.


Pavi say,
Joe comel.
Then got people say...
Pavi tipu.
Teck kien gila. and..
Cikgu cantik..

Then teacher ask to do ayat majmuk.

I say,
Teck Kien gila sebab Pavi tipu bahawa Joe comel xD
Lynn say,
Cikgu cantik I forgot this teck kien gila sebab pavi tipu Joe comel x_X

Then Pavi go complain to teacher bout something.

She say,
Cikgu, TENGOK teck kien!! Dia.......something don't know what...
Then suddenly like so diam. I thought what larh happen. Then Pavi keep screaming at teacher some more.
Then teacher say,
Eh, kamu nih, suruh Cikgu tengok teck kien kan. SAYA DAH TENGOK DIA LAMA! (She blinked her eyes showing that she's looking at tk) LOL!

Btw, today Lynn say my hair long le ^^ YESh! Good! Can cut hair dy =x
Then Pj! Here's where the fun begins!
Angela and Lynn went around fighting for one stick =.=
Then I went Beta larh. Hjun say my eyelashes long =.=

I say..
Grow yours also larh ^^
She ask,
How?
I say,
Keep cutting it, then will long de =x
She say,
Really arh??!!
I say,
Of course NO larh!! LOL!

Then Mana and I danced =x
After that Mana bumped into HIM. Ehem ehem. Damn funny lerh xD He so blind xD Or purposely de =x
Then suddenly Angela ran out shouting,

Where's my stick?? WHERE's MY STICK?!!

She go chase after teacher to see her hands =.= LOL! Damn cute wei! ^^
Recess time we had a FEAST =.=
I don't know from where Uthaya dapat so much food =.= So we HELP her eat ^^
I told her,
Eh Uthaya, whatever don't want just throw here kay! =)
Owh yea, I go hide Boon Jun's food. Then I purposely ask him whether can have some, then he gave me the tupperware's cover =.= He thought his food still on the cover xD Damn funny xD
And and and..I was eating biscuit marh, then Angela and TK teach me how to eat ^^

Angela keep saying,
Okay, bite bite =)
I don't know why that time I put biscuit in mouth but x bite =.=
Then she say,
Bite okay.
Then I bite dy..
Then tk say,
OKAY, SWALLOW!
Then I wanted to swallow! =x
Angela stopped me and say,
Eh, chew chew, chew dy then only swallow kay!
WALAO EH! I BABY MERH??!!

Then Pavi talk in chinese! WALAO, damn fluent sia! I teach de ^^ LOL =x
Physics time. That time my stomach damn pain. No mood. But too funny le. Cannot no mood!
Walked to lab with Tk and Mana.

Tk, suddenly look at Mana and say,
"Eh, masa Form1 cikgu selalu panggil saya How kan? =)"
*Some more can smile =.=
Then Mana pun angguk =.=
Then I look at tk..
"Huh? Teacher call you How?"
Then tk say,
"Eh, you not same class with me that time, you don't know de larh!"
Then I looked at Mana! And ask..
"Eh, mana, dulu awak mana ada sama kelas ngan TK?!"
Then tk look at Mana,
"Eh Mana, dulu kau........Eh, kau pun bukan kelas aku larh!!"
LOL!!

I laughed till we sampai lab =.= Today Physics teacher mood x baik larh. So nothing really happened x_X
Btw, EST teacher damn lazy de =.= Write on whiteboard also lazy =.=
Bio =.= I shall skip this part =x
FINISH SCHOOL! =x

Today Wei Seng came with Cm also. Haha =)

No comments: