Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Assurance

Who in the world does not need assurance?
It is definitely something everyone in the world needs.
Something or someone to count and rely on. The comfort and kelegaan to know that it exist =.=
Crap, I'm crapping.

Anyway, Physics teacher WANTS to take whole year leave. Why do I even bother =.= I keep telling others I don't listen to her in class. But why am I afraid when she said she's taking a whole year leave??!!
Her reason.."Saya rasa nak ambik leave cause I'm too commited to everything =D"
Haha, remember that huge s.m.i.l.e she gives everytime she finish her sentence? =)
It just brightens some people's day. Well, I can say she brighten my day, sometimes.
Back to the main topic. I'm also commited to everything. So I pun nak ambik leave!!
Anyway, I remembered something..
Yesterday in Physics class..
Theres one question that says "assume don't know what what what.."
Then kah hoe say, "Teacher, after I do the question dy, then I will write below there, ASSUME MY ANSWER IS CORRECT!"
Then teacher say "Okay~~ I will mark and write below there, YOUR ASSUMPTION IS WRONG!" LOL!
Someone say, "teacher will say, assume I gave you marks" xD

Today no school Today I didn't go school. Stayed at home. I realise Chemistry really sucks larh. Sejarah is way better =x I know many sure won't agree with this statement xD

Announcement
There won't be house warming for friends in June. Mum canceled it =.=
I will be going to Johor instead =)
Mum wants to throw a birthday party for me and gor. I WILL REJECT IT. I don't like party celebration with friends. Seriously. Haha, but I enjoyed the outing with friends when I was in form 3. And thanks to ex-gangfrenz for throwing a nice one for me last year. Really appreciate it a lot =)

Not in the mood to study now. It's weird that I feel sad cause the sun is going down. WTH =.=

No comments: