Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PINK!
Pink Flower Pictures, Images and Photos

pink flower Pictures, Images and Photos

pink and pretty Pictures, Images and Photos

PINK flowers is so pretty and irresistible xD

Anyway, last night this morning house suddenly no electricity.
Some more rained very heavily last night. And I had nightmare =)
A not-so-scary nightmare =)
So I woke up early this morning cause no LIGHTS were on.
Then went for a candlelight bath ^^
Went to school super early today cause I wanted to go school to read addmaths =.=
Haha. So much for reading addmaths, had assembly which I had no idea what were the announcements =P
Entered class and started Addmaths 2 T.T
Difficult! x_X I only can do the first question. That also not sure whether correct or not. Careless person like me might just get the whole thing wrong =.=
So the misery ended at 10.25am and recess!!! =)
Haha. Classmates jumping up and down cause they couldn't answer the paper =.= Childish! =x
After recess, Addmaths 1 started. Whoosh, quite easy! :D
So nothing interesting happen today T.T
Boring day.
Tomorrow Physics 2 =)
This should be fun xD Prepared by Zaleha ^^

I still like writing my blog this way ^^

No comments: